Date

Sorry I haven't been active but I decided that I'm going to make a cute chapter.

Madelyn's POV:

I looked in the mirror one final time to look at my outfit. I let my brown hair flow down my back leaving it as it's naturally wavy. After I decided on how I looked I walked down stairs and got my phone before I walked to the front door.
"Where are you going?" Dad asked
"I have a date today." I replied with a smile
"Who would be crazy enough to go on a date with you?" Julie said from behind me with a look of disgust on her face.
"Thomas" I say plainly looking back at her. Her face morphed from disgust to a look of shock. I took my cue to leave. As I walked out the door I heard Julie whining to dad which left a smile in my face as I knew that I won.

I made my way to the shops where Thomas told me to meet him. I didn't see him so I stood inside at the entrance waiting for him.
"Well hey there beautiful." I hear a familiar voice from behind me and a pair of hands lifting me up causing me to squeal of the shock. When he put me back down I turned around and made a pouty face to him.
"Aw did I scare you?" He asked in a baby voice and I nodded my head with the same pout on my face while looking down.
"Aw I'm sorry baby." He said cooing while hugging me and kissing me in the forehead. I snuggled into him and wrapped my arms around him. He let go and smiled which is really contagious as I started smiling almost straight after. This is the side that not many people saw of him and it makes me smile beachside they don't know what their missing out on.
" come on let's get moving, the cafe foods getting cold." He said grabbing my hand and basically dragging me to the cafe.

We got our seat to sit down after we ordered and he just stared at me.
"What?" I asked smiling and he just continued smiling.
"What?" I asked again slightly giggling
"Your just so beautiful, you know that right?"  He said which caused me to blush and look down.
" no, no don't look down then I can't admire the beauty that sits before me." He said smiling
"Wow when did you learn to speak so.. formal" I say trying to figure out the words and he smiles again.
"I can't help it. My mind isn't in my control. I feel like I can do anything around you and you would just love me. I don't deserve you, you so kind and beautiful and amazing and you could get any guy you want but you chose me, a boy who has a dad that's barely home, a pregnant sister and I get into fight almost everyday, so tell me Maddie why?" He says and I almost cry, how could he think so lowly about himself.
" well, short answer; I'm in love with you and long answer; whenever I look at you I have a loss of words, you are incredibly handsome and intelligent and an amazing runner and sometimes I think it me that doesn't deserve you." I say looking at him and I see him smile.
"You think I'm handsome?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. I start to laugh.
" is that all you got?" I ask laughing
" no , I also got that you think I'm intelligent and an amazing runner." He say looking at me smiling.
"And I am incredibly in love with you." He says smiling and I stay smiling.
"Aww well look at you two," we hear a voice say. We look up to see an old lady standing at our table
"Margret no." We hear another voice say who we guessed to be her husband
"Shush Harold, you guys are so cute I couldn't help but overhear and I think that you two are amazing for each other and the kind of love you guys have is Indescribable. Enjoy your day." She says  while walking off with her husband. I look over to thomas to see him already looking at me. The smile he has is adorable and his eyes, I could get lost in them.
" here's your coffee and cake" the waitress says setting down our food.

Time skip

"Well here's your house." He says as we stop
"Yeah" I say turning towards him with a small smile.
"I love you" he says
" I love you too" I reply. He gently holds my face and kisses me. I quickly reply kissing him some more which some turned slightly heated. I run my hands through his hair softly as he grabs onto my waist bringing me closer. Everything around us turns invisible and we are basically making out in the street. It felt like magic. All the thoughts running through my mind, 'I love this boy so much' 'I wonder if people are watching' 'I wond-
"Are you two done yet" I hear my dads voice we quickly break away and look at my dad. I let out an awkward cough and let go of Thomas.
"Goodbye I love you." I say walking to the door and I her him reply. As dad closes the door he looks at me and says
"Could the boys tongue go further down your throat?" I look at him  and laugh until I realise he isn't joking, so I walk to my room and lay on j bed going over the things today.
"So... what happened?" I hear mum ask from the door. I look up at her and smile which she took as a hint to come in.
" I want to know all the deets and the juicy gossip" She says and I laugh.
My family is complicated and some of them might hate but in the end I still love them.

Okay another chapter done, I'm so sorry I haven't been active at all. But I thought I should do a cute little chapter between the two lovers as you don't see much alone time between the two.

-mads