Demons Meet Stand Users And A New Mission

"Text" = Speech
'Text' = Thoughts
Text = Narration
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of right now, the JoFoes are face to face with the Upper Moons and Muzan Kibutsuji himself, trying to join his quest to get rid of humanity.

Muzan: "Please introduce yourselves."

DIO: "I am DIO Brando."

Kira: "My name is Yoshikage Kira."

Diavolo: "I am Diavolo."

Pucci: "I am Enrico Pucci."

Valentine: "I am Funny Valentine."

Diego: "Diego Brando. I'm DIO's younger brother." He made this lie on the spot so he wouldn't grow suspicion.

DIO: "I have heard about you while I was travelling with them. I will make one thing clear, I want to work with you, not work for you. My comrades also do not want to become demons." The fact that someone talked to Muzan like that shocked the Upper Moons, the fact that he talked so casually as well made the tension so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Muzan was furious, how could someone dare talk to him in that manner.

Muzan: "What makes you think you can talk to me that way? What makes you think I will let you work with me so easily? Why are you even travelling with humans? They are weak compared to demons and in your case, vampires."

DIO: "That may be, but these humans have abilities that are very powerful, and I put my trust in them."

Muzan: "If that's the case then fine, I shall run a test then to see if you have a point. Akaza." Akaza, Upper Moon 3, then stood up and went in front of Muzan once he was called on.

Muzan: "The test will be simple, the first person to behead the other wins. You may choose one of your companions to face Akaza. If the companion you choose wins, I will reward that person with whatever they want as long as it's possible. If Akaza wins, you all become demons and my slaves."

DIO: "Hmph fine then, I will accept your challenge if it helps you sleep at night, the person I will choose will make quick work of him. Diego." Diego then proceeded forward on his horse to approach Akaza and everyone who wasn't fighting stood back.

Muzan: "I hope you do not disappoint me Diego. Now, begin."

Akaza was about to use Compass Needle to view Diego's fighting spirt. Key words: about to. In the blink of an eye, Akaza was being held by his hair and was staring into the eyes of a new golden entity that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. It then made his head face another direction, and his eyes grew wide eyed when they laid upon his decapitated body. Needless to say Muzan, the Upper Moons, and even Nakime were shocked on how quickly the battle had ended.

Upper 6, Daki: "I blinked, and Akaza was decapitated and now there's a golden guy floating! Did you see Akaza get his head cut off Onii-chan?!"

Upper 6, Gyutaro: "No I didn't Daki. That Diego is powerful and good-looking, I truly envy him." He said as he scratched his face to the point where his flesh was clawed out in jealousy.

Upper 5, Gyokko: "He's not even fazed by the fact he just beat one of the strongest demons in Japan! What dedication, it puts me to shame!"

Upper 4, Hantengu: "Eeep! He beat Akaza in a second! Maybe it was even less than that!"

Upper 2, Doma: "Wow! When DIO-san said that these humans had power, he really meant it! Don't you agree Kokushibo-dono!" He said referring to the 6 eyed Upper Moon 1

Upper 1, Kokushibo: "I guess he did, I barely had time to check what type of build Diego's body had."

Nakime stayed silent, but still formed a cold sweat.