Caution: High Voltage

"Text" = Speech
'Text' = Thoughts
Text = Narration

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it me, or does The World: High Voltage sound a lot cooler than The World: Alternate Universe? In any case, I finally found some time to write this chapter. I apologize for the long wait and the short chapter, since a lot of things have been going on in my life. I will try to upload sooner, but I can't make any promises. Thank you for reading, enjoy the chapter (or not if you don't like it) and have a great day.

Diego was walking around the outskirts of the town as the festivities died down. Filled with satisfaction due to the fact that he not only won the race (and by a landslide at that), but was also able to make fun of the woman that was with Giyu. Speaking of which, he was well aware of the fact that she had been following him, he was just waiting for them to get to a spot where nobody would see them. 

All of a sudden he stopped. He decided that he would mess with Shinobu a little more before he would call it a night.

Diego (Whispering): "The World."

Diego stopped time and went behind some trees. He found Shinobu with a livid expression on her face. He grabbed her sword from her sheath as he positioned himself to stand behind her.

Diego: "Time resumes again."

Shinobu wasn't surprised to see Diego disappear and to sense him behind him, since she already knew his ability, but her being focused on Diego caught her off guard. She turned around in slight shock, but quickly regained her composure.

Diego: "Hello there." (General Kenobi.)

Shinobu said nothing and reached for her sword, but found nothing. She then looked to see The World holding it.

Shinobu: "What do you want?! Do you just want to mess with me?! Taunt me for losing a person I held dear in my heart to a monster like you?!"

Diego: "Oh my, that really hurts you know? Please think of what you say before you say it."

It was obvious that Diego was being sarcastic, and that pissed Shinobu off even more. 

Diego: "Oh? Is something wrong? You look like you're about to explode."

Shinobu: "SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU KILLED HIM! AND FOR WHAT!? MONEY!?"

Diego: "Yes, yes I did."

Shinobu: "TELL ME! HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT YOU SICK BAST-"

Shinobu was interrupted by The World putting her in a chokehold on a nearby tree. With Diego standing besides it.

Diego: "It doesn't matter age, race, or gender. It doesn't matter what status they have in the world. Nothing matters of who they are. I am willing to sacrifice anyone if it means I will come out on top."

Diego then approached Shinobu, and started caressing her body in a.... suggestive manner.

Diego: "Look at you. So young and beautiful. I could make you do things that would break your mind."

Shinobu (Weakly): "Don't! You! Dare!"

Diego: "But! I'm in a good mood right now, so I'll let you got this time. Next time, I won't be so merciful."

The World then let go of Shinobu. She landed on the ground trying to catch her breath.

Diego: "So, anything else?"

Shinobu: "How many more of you have that kind of ability."

Diego: "Five, not including myself. Why don't you stick around and find out who they are, and what they can do."

With that, Diego then left the scene, leaving Shinobu deep in thought on the ground.

I apologize for this chapter being so short, I barely have time to write this anymore, so it will take me some time to update this. I'm not discontinuing this story, it will just take me a while to upload. I wrote this story for shits and giggles, but I'm happy to see people genuinely enjoy it. Thank you for everyone who has read this story. I will see you guys next time.

Also I'll probably make a story that's a total shitpost, since I kinda don't want to add a lot of memes to this.