Apology and News (Author's Note)

(Some JoJolion spoilers)

I have wanted to apologize for the lack of updates on this book. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it, I have just been really busy with high school and helping my mom around the house since she is getting older and her legs ache due to having to work a lot. I am not planning to discontinue this book, I am only taking a break since I also need to brainstorm what to do with this book's plot as well as trying to overall write a story better. I think to myself that I should change the plot drastically, but I'm not sure if you guys would like it. I will be back to writing in either Late May or Early June.

I also finished JoJolion (Using my school laptop, not my own lmao) and to be honest not all the Stands are super complicated. Take Brain Storm for an example as a simpler Stand. The memes about the Stands being specific is kind of true such as with Fun Fun Fun. Overall I enjoyed Part 8 and can't wait for Part 9. It was overall enjoyable to read and not as complicated as people make it out to be, as well as having some characters being some of my favorites in all JoJo (not number one though), but I do only have one question though.

Why the FUCK did Araki have to give Mamezuku such a dump truck like seriously what the hell Araki (Maybe that's why his Stand name is  called Doggy Style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ).

But yeah that's all I have to say and thank you all who have read so far. Before I go I want to play a small game. Try to guess my favorite JoJo character. Here's a hint, he indirectly killed a bunch of people (I will give out more hints if the answer is wrong).