The One Where The Guy Everyone Loves Survives

WARNING: THERE IS GOING TO BE AN ASSPULL IN THIS CHAPTER. Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy with some family matters. In any case, I've been thinking of an idea for a new story after I finish this one, which is going to be more of a story that's not supposed to be taken seriously. Late Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and a happy new year to all of you! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (P.S: I will be fixing some grammar from the previous chapters later). 

"Text" = Speech
'Text' = Thoughts
Text = Narration

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Pucci got in this situation is beyond him. 

He was only wandering the halls in the religious building when Nakime suddenly appeared, telling him that Muzan demanded his presence at once. So he agreed, it wouldn't be much, right?

Oh how wrong he was.

He was asked to assist Enmu at the Infinity Train in case anything went wrong (not like he'll assist him that much, but okay). Enmu was already notified about it so that he wouldn't use his ability against Pucci. Pucci then waited for the Demon Slayers to arrive on the train so that he could observe. A man with blond hair with red tips turned out to be a Hashira. Later on, a boy with a scar on his forehead and his two companions sat near him. Eventually, the conductor came by to stamp their tickets. Pucci's ticket would not trigger Enmu's ability for obvious reasons.

A demon started appearing in the train, but it was soon dealt with by the Flame Hashira. Soon everyone fell asleep on the train, but Pucci would pretend to be asleep.

Eventually they all woke up and started to defend everyone on the train. Now he's surrounded by Enmu's flesh.

Pucci: 'I don't know what to think of this, but I'm very unsettled.'

Pucci then feigned barely waking up to see the Hashira run past him in a flash to protect other passengers as well as the scarred boy named Tanjiro.

Pucci: 'C-Moon!' 

C-Moon goes after Tanjiro in order to disrupt him on his objective on killing Enmu. Soon after reaching the front of the train, the boar boy named Inosuke and Tanjiro are seen trying to slice off Enmu's neck bones.

Tanjiro: 'Water Breathing Eight Form: Waterfall Ba-' 

Tanjiro was interrupted when he saw a 'demon' rush towards him. He was about to defend himself but Inosuke intercepted with one of his swords.

Inosuke: "Another one!? If you're trying to hit Monjiro, then come at me lettuce head! Wait, what's going on with my sword!?"

The sword Inosuke was using all of a sudden started to turn itself inside out, utterly destroying itself.

Inosuke: "Shit! Montaro, I'll distract him so I don't lose another sword, we gotta kill him and fast!"

Tanjiro: "Alright! Be careful Inosuke!"

Tanjiro: 'That's odd, he doesn't have a scent.'

Inosuke then runs forward while the 'demon' chases after him. The 'demon' tries to punch Inosuke in the heart or head to get a quick kill, but due to the plot needing Inosuke alive, kept missing.  Inosuke put himself in an angle where he could safely decapitate the 'demon'. This strategy would be good...

Inosuke: "I've gotcha!"

...if his opponent was actually a demon.

Inosuke's sword went through C-Moon's neck. C-Moon turned around to face him, but not moving from his spot, as if he was asking to get hit. Inosuke slashed, punched, kick, and did anything to try to harm C-Moon, but to no avail.