chapter 1

DAY 1

Walking down a dark alley. SWOOSH- 'What was that?' She exclaimed, turning around with the speed of light. 'It's so dark here, I can't see anything.' 'BUT WAIT!!!! How did I end up here?? ' Why did I want to come here or why am I already coming?' She spoke to her clasping her hair.

No sound! no vision! 'Seems like someone has blinded and deafened me.' ' I just have to wander here aimlessly until I get a lead.' Terrified, she started walking at a faster pace, feeling her hands in the air. Trying to get hold of something. Not before long, she suddenly felt herself falling from a great height. she suddenly felt weightless and there was a heaving lump in her heart. She felt as if her heart is going to come out of her mouth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa------

*Awake*, all sweaty. Pheww!! Trying to take in more oxygen. 'What was that? Darling, saw a nightmare? - Her mother asked hugging her close to her chest. She is slightly nodded. Still shivering. In a low told she spoke ' Mom can you stay like this for a while...' " obviously my darling " - her mom continued ' get up and freshen up, you will feel better.'

She got out of bed and got freshened, even while shower she was thinking about her dream. While scrubbing herself she got chills. Surprisingly she was using hot water. She didn't overthink and continued. She came and her breakfast. Things seemed pretty weird all day. She kept her thoughts aside thinking it's just because she is overreacting to her dream too much.

DAY 2

The day passed as usual and at noon she fell off to sleep. 'Hello anyone there? ' After walking for like an hour or so she got tired and sat. Clutching her head in despair. That's when she realized it's her dream so she can control it to some extent. She shoved her hand in her trouser pocket and fetched out a mini torch. She switched in on and looked around. To her surprise, she saw it was a huge room with no stuff in it. Far, on the wall, there was a switch. She started heading towards it and finally ran towards it. After speedrunning for 5 minutes, she reached the wall. She realized the switch was as huge as her. She then tried turning it on as one tries with the regular switch. She had to use a lot of force and after a half an hour struggle, she finally managed to.

There was a loud noise as if someone is pushing a huge rock from its place. She just stood there and waited to see what happens. Suddenly the room lit up and she found the room where she was trapped was in her room.