chapter 2

Day 3

She was standing in the middle of the room and suddenly she felt the walls around her start to spin at a fast pace and she started to get dizzy. 'Ah, my head, it's hurting. Please stop!!!' screamingly she complained. After five minutes she fainted, after she got up, she found herself in a fair. She was on the top cabin of a Ferris wheel. While she was figuring out what was happening with her, the wheel started to move and the whole wheel was outside the base and she was about to meet a disaster when....

Yeti - Yeti!!!!!', mom woke her up.' Baby, are you alright? Why were you moving so much in your sleep?' She started crying. 'MOM!!!!!!! Why am I having such horrible dreams? I don't even think of anything before sleeping, not only that I even pray and sleep.' It's OK dear, sleep in my room tonight.' Mom consoled her. 'Freshen up and have your breakfast. 'Mom added.

Day 4

That day in school. 'Hey Vinisha, here here!' Yeti called out to her best friend. 'You seemed lost during the class, Is everything alright? What's bothering you? You can share with me.' told Vinisha. ' Of course, I know I can tell you. It's just some dreams that I am seeing past few days because of which I am not getting a night of proper and peaceful sleep.' Yeti continued " It's not like that the dreams are different but it is a continuation as if it's taking me somewhere or is trying to show me something.' 'I see but sleep in your mom's room today. Ok?' Vinisha told. Yeti nodded yes.

'Bye see ya tomorrow." They bid each other and parted ways. Yeti put on her earphones and headed towards her home when she bumped into a person with a blank hood, face covered. A little part of his shoulder showed where a tattoo was drawn. She didn't pay much attention and went on. After a short while, she realized there is a fair set up on the big park which was left abandoned for years. As you know curiosity kills. She went inside and saw a familiar scene. Her dream venue!!!! She suddenly got cautious and started running back. While running she turned back and saw and she saw that hood guy in there. Even more terrified she increased her pace.

After ten minutes of running, she reached home. ' Huff! ' * Gasping for air. * She goes to her room throws her bag on the bed and lies down beside it. After another ten minutes, she came out of her room for her meals. Soon it was noon. 'Yeti, will you go to the market with me?' her mother asked. 'Yeah coming. 'Yeti said. 'Mom, Can I ask you something?' she asked.

Mom: Yes, what is it?

Yeti: When will dad come back home?

Mom: He is busy dear, I spoke to him the other day and he told me that he would be coming this Sunday, for a month.