chapter 3

They went home and had dinner. Yeti helped her mother with the household work before going to bed. She wished her mother good night and they slept. That night she didn't get any such dreams and slept peacefully.

Day 5

After waking up she got ready and walked out to the dining room for her breakfast again. She told her mother that she had a good sleep the previous night.

Mom: Sleep in my room till your dad comes back.

Yeti: * Happy. *

She went to school cheerfully that day and told Vinisha about it. Vinisha was happy as well. But little did she know that her happiness wouldn't last much longer. Half-day was already over. Vinisha, yeti, and her few other friends were having lunch together and there was a sudden chattering in the corridor. All the students seemed happy and excited. Yeti and her friends went up to the notice board and saw that the school will be taking them to a fair the next day. Her friends were excited too except Yeti and Vinisha

They looked at each other in horror. They knew something bad was knocking. Although it was none of Vinisha's concern Yeti was her bestie and she couldn't leave her alone. After the recess was over, they got back into their classes

Class teacher (Mr. Shawn): Today I am sure you guys have already got the good news. So, I am here to introduce your trip mentor,

Mr. Lennox. Students greet him, as you wouldn't have this opportunity without him that too free of cost.

Mr. Lennox: Hello students I am your mentor for tomorrow.

Students: Hello Sir and thank you for this amazing opportunity.

Mr. Lennox: *Smiles*

Yeti to Vinisha: I dislike his smile. Looks so evil.

Vinisha: I agree.

Yeti was observing Mr. Lennox when she noticed something near this neck, like a tattoo. It wasn't properly visible because of his shirt. She then recalled the hood guy and whispered to Vinisha.

Yeti: Remember, I told you about the hood guy. I am having a feeling, it's him. Look at his neck, tattoo sort of thing.

They both looked at him and then at each other. Mr. Lennox gave them a side look and * smirk*.

Yeti and Vinisha had chills run down their spine. They knew something really bad going to happen the next day.

That night.

In Vinisha's house.

VINISHA'S DREAM: She was in that same fair as mentioned by Yeti. She wondered about the place for some time and out of nowhere a man with a hood appeared.

Vinisha: Who are you and why are you behind us? (Told taking up the courage).

The hood man: *Laughs loud* HAHA!!! Do you think you are too smart? I am going to crush you along with your that friend. You can call me Mr. Lee.

Vinisha: *gulps* What have we done? Aren't you Mr. Lennox??

Mr. Lee: That my fake name, you dumb girl. You haven't done anything but you are her friend and know about me so you are going to suffer too.