chapter 4

So, till now, Vinisha was seeing a similar dream and she encountered Mr. Lee (Lennox).

Mr. Lee: Tomorrow you will know well what is going to happen to you.

Vinisha: I can back outright If I want and then you wouldn't hurt me, right?

Mr. Lee: Yes girl, If, you stay out of our matters you will be fine.

Vinisha: *cooking up something in her mind* Well Can I ask you something, Mr. Lee?

Mr. Lee: You already did. Well, ask the second thing.

Vinisha: Why do you hate her so much?

Mr. Lee: Her father, he worked with me. We were of the same capacity and skills yet he was given more importance. I was feeling wrong.

Vinisha: So, it's not her, Mr. Lee, why don't you settle the matter with her father?

Mr. Lee: Well-well-well! Do you know why he is never at home or why is he always traveling from here to there?

Vinisha: No.

Mr. Lee: Because I am dead.

Vinisha: Shocked.

Mr. Lee: That's why I can appear in you all's dreams and I have little power to show myself as someone else during the day.

Vinisha: I see.

Mr. Lee: Woah Woah !! do I look stupid to you? You are trying to manipulate me.

Vinisha: No sir, I want to help you, her father is coming back next weekend.

(IF YOU REMEMBER IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IT WAS MENTIONED THAT HE WOULD COME BACK THIS WEEKEND.)

Mr. Lee: Hmm, I see.

Vinisha: Now that you are a ghost couldn't you find him yourself?

Mr. Lee: We also have a fixed radar. We can't do that.

Vinisha: Trying to figure out if there is any way to defeat him. (Her thoughts)

Mr. Lee: What are you thinking? *Trying to observe her*

Vinisha: So where do you ghost live? Do you guys need no sleep or rest or a place to stay?

Mr. Lee: Why are you so interested.

Vinisha: J-Just curious....o

Don't get me, the wrong sir. I just wanted to know...

Me. Lee: Pointing at the tent at the corner.

Vinisha: Oh-Ok.

Vinisha: So, are you planning to hurt Yeti or go after her father?

Mr. Lee: I-I will go after --

Mr. Lee: Shut the f*ck up...

Vinisha's dream ended. She got up in the morning itself. She got up.

To herself.

Vinisha: Means Yeti wasn't lying at all. I have to figure a way to go in his tent I am sure to find something inside there.

She went to school and ignored Yeti to show Mr. Lee that she wasn't lying and Yeti made it look obvious.

Back at her home-

Texting-

Vinisha: Listen to me, this this this .... happened and this my plan so try to make it look obvious.

Yeti: Understood.

So, they were preparing themselves to leave for the adventure. There was a hustle-bustle on the school campus.