chapter 5

There was a hustle-bustle in the school. All got crowded near the bus parking area. Mr. Lennox was standing right in front of the crowd. There was excitement all around. All eyes were on the bus and the fare but Mr. Lennox was focusing on Vinisha and Yeti. Soon their trip started and within ten minutes they were at their destination.

WOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHH-----,

Everyone reacted. It was huge with all sorts of rides and stalls. They started running here and there. Yeti felt a little uncomfortable staying alone. Vinisha and Yeti knew that anyhow they aren't allowed to go in the Ferris wheel. Yeti and Vinisha kept an eye on each other to see signs of signals for either of them. Soon they made Mr. Lennox prove themselves and he got bust planning and plotting. He was always around Yeti to create trouble for her. Yeti, according to their plan started to distract Mr. Lennox and Vinisha took her chance and ran towards his tent. They had phones with them secretly to keep in touch with each other.

Vinisha reached the tent and things were very strange.

There were bottles of chemicals and crushed papers thrown on the floor. She spotted something strange. As you guys know Mr. Lee has been dead already and as per our knowledge ghosts don't need food. Vinisha started checking the papers and took pictures of a few that could be used as evidence. Now she thought, if he is an actual ghost, he won't be able to teleport while means I will have all the charge to run and hide.

She was walking around when she came across something under her foot.

It was an Id of Mr. Lee. Then she started concluding things as Mr. Lee and Lennox are two different people and this Mr. Lee has some personal enmity with Yeti's father and this man knows everything about the dispute between Mr. Lennox and Yeti's father. she also noticed a few materials for doing black magic. She also came across some fake face accessories. Then without wasting time she searched for evidence and shoved it in her bag. Suddenly there was noise coming from her phone and she heard Yeti telling Mr. Lennox to stay there for a minute which meant she was trying to buy time for Vinisha to escape.

Vinisha got alert and groped for something to defend herself and dialed the number of police. She tore the tent cloth with the scissors and escaped from behind. He ran in to see and he found no one there. Vinisha secretly rushed to her teachers and explained the situation in short. Taking precautions teachers believed her and told students to use the stalls for their safety. Only the Ferris wheel was left and it was on controlling mode.

From far there came a laughing sound. Mr. Lennox had a remote control that could destroy the wheel and the students would be in danger.

Mr. Lennox: If you want to save the kids hand over Yeti to me.

Some students: Yeah, give her to him, why just suffer because of one girl only.

Some slots: NO, we should find a way to save everyone.

In no time the police arrived but before that Yeti"s dad climbed the fair from the back wall and suddenly snatched the remote from Mr. Lennox's hand and took out the battery and crushed the remote control under his feet. Few policemen climbed from behind too and they cuffed Mr. Lennox meanwhile others got the students down.

Vinisha and Yeti were interrogated for like half an hour and they told everything. Yeti's father was too made to pay a fine for his deeds but everything came back to normal and all the things from the tent were taken to the police station and chemicals were send sent to a laboratory for further examination.

Things were back to normal and the dreams vanished too. they then led a normal life and Yeti's father stopped running as he was already made to pay for his deeds. Mr. Lennox was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment.

--------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------