fiVe

Both boys stared at the thing in front of them, it's a gift box.

All of their name was in and some signs were placed down.

Grian opened his and immediately let out a gasp of happiness. "Stacks and stacks of tnt!" Plus some other irrelevant things but we'll get to that later.

"It looks like a mixture of our and the watchers presents?" Taurtis took a piece of paper that labeled as 'grian' for his secret Santa. He now knew what was happening. "Oh gosh I totally forgot, it's almost Christmas!"

Grian tilted his head, "christ-mas?" He asked wondering. "Yeah, Christmas grian! I guess some other server guys don't celebrate them so your international server might've skipped it" taurtis smiled as he breathed in the smell of resources.

"Why do we celebrate it?"

"Uhh, I'm from a highschool server back in the days so I don't really know...but I guess we celebrate the birth of Christ?"

"Who's the Christ?"

"The one above."

"But the one above are the watchers"

"S-somewhere beyond then..."

"Beyond is the end."

"...just shut up grian." Taurtis could not explain much due to a certain culture barrier. He doesn't know where in the international server grian came from but he'd probably guess non-asian just because he doesn't actually know Christmas.

Taurtis was actually thinking in the wrong way. He was also incredibly wrong.

"Okay, I see. Do I give something to this person now?" Grian raised a paper labelled 'netty'. "Yeah. That's how it works"

"Mn..I'll go gift Netty something now, bye taurtis!" Grian lightly smiled as he waved. Taurtis waved back as he rode back to taurtis land.

Many days had now passed. Grian had decided to give his gift over the top so he had sneaked in Netty's house, placed a letter and led her to a journey of coordinates. He watched as she successfully get her gift after a couple of twist and turns.

He was now under the caves, deep underground. In his front was his head carved in the stone walls, inside was hallow enough to place his tnt. He then placed it all over the cave and hid them, because you see, this was the one he was secretly working on a few chapters back. This was supposed to be his way to prank his friends super efficiently but secretly.

After a few days however, taurtis discovered his hideout. Afraid he'll lure the others, he decided to destroy the evidence.

So when the property police came, they blew up both his cave and themselves. There was no visible evidence that he'd been here nor him using it.

Finally they engaged into a mini prank war, grian with the help of his fellow Evo, blew up the police station and ruined the spawn.

"...sigh. building the property polices' station is so boring" grian grumbled to himself as he fixed everything he'd done- but of course in exchange that he'd been pardoned of his damage.

Placing the last block he sighed in relief as he stepped back to admire his work. "I may have improved the property polices' station" he giggled to himself. "Now to tidy up that purple swiggly thing" he took a bucket of water and dumped it in the nearest lava lake. "Obsidian is also a pain to get..." He grumbled as his hand trembled every time he hit the dang thing.

"1..2..3..4.., there! A good looking portal." He swiped his had through his messy inventory and found his flint and steel, he lit up the portal with a flick.

Grian stepped back to prepare for those annoying portal noises but what he heard was nothing but the annoying portal noises.

I ⎓ᒷᒷꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ !¡𝙹ᓭᓭᒷᓭᓭ 𝙹⚍∷ !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷, ᓵ⍑╎ꖎ↸.

↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ⚍ᓭ?

∴ᒷ ᓵᔑリ ⎓╎ ̇/ ⚍!¡ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ⚍↸ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹 ∴⍑╎ꖎᒷ ∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣

Words that he vaguely understood were spilling up from the portals frame. The voice was indifferent but he somehow understood the annoyance in the last sentence. So without hesitation he said, "no."

He didn't know what he had disagreed to but he felt it was right.

ℸ ̣ ᓭꖌ, ᔑᓭ ᒷ ̇/!¡ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᑑ⚍╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍ʖʖ𝙹∷リ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎᓭ𝙹 !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷⎓⚍ꖎ. ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ʖꖎᔑᒲᒷ ᒲᒷ ╎⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ᓭ ᒷᓭᓵᔑꖎᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ ꖎᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ∷, ᓵ⍑╎ꖎ↸.

The words came fast as the voice growled, grian felt more satisfied. The person behind the portal frame was a...doof.

He walked away and went home, after a warm bath, he slept soundly not aware of the future events that are about to happen due to his ripple effect.

The author has something to say:
yes 95% of this book is currently filler but please be patient okay? I really really want to do it in a chain of events thing so it comes of naturally.

I realized my tags were wrong lol, I'll change it now. Also, I'm sorry this is incredibly short. I'll update tomorrow as compensation. Thanks for ur time