『 Preface 』

____________「머리말」_*_「공|0 」______________________________________

____________
머리말
_*_
|0
______________________________________

Hello, this is only a brief summary of this book's contents. You don't have to read this if it's uninteresting.

©Park Tae-joon is the owner of the scenes and the Webtoon.

©Only the changes in the photos are mine. The images themselves are the property of their rightful owners.

There will be grammatical and spelling issues in this book, and I apologize for the poor plot.

©This book idea is mine; please do not take it without my permission. If you ask and I say okay, I can kindly add your author name and book title in here so the readers may look at your idea.

DG is 20 and my Oc is 17 (Turning 18 when meeting Daniel).

I may not be posting as frequently as I would like due to schoolwork and other obligations, but I will do my best to update when I am able and have time. I will also be editing and possibly changing a few parts of the book if they aren't to my taste or if I come up with a better concept. Be aware of it, is all I'm saying. Thank you very much.

By the way, Gun and Goo may occasionally act out of character, for which I apologize. There will be the following:

⚠️Warnings⚠️

🚨uncensored swearing 🚨violence
🚨grammatical errors
🚨False social media platform profiles 🚨Misspellings
🚨Mention of rape, drugs and alcohol
🚨Sexual harassment. 🚨Sexual abuse 🚨Abuse
🚨Verbal abuse. 🚨Cyberbullying
Fluff. 🚨Bad descriptions
🚨Bad gore descriptions
Scenarios that aren't in the webtoon

I'll try to make some romantic sequences, but I'm afraid they'll simply end up being fluff because I'm terrible at romance in real life. Including writing it.

There will be no sexual scenes such as rapes, but there may be a passing reference to them. I'm assexual, and I'm not interested in sex, thus I'm not going to write it. Small pieces, perhaps. Then again, I might go up and down a little bit; you readers can tell me if you think it's enough or too much, and I'll adjust or keep it around that.

I hope you enjoy my idea for a Lookism book. As many people are aware, there aren't many lookism books. There are many good ones, and I felt compelled to create my own.

Summary:
___________________
Choon-Hee discovers she is pregnant after one night of drinking and depressive episodes. Her life quickly becomes frantic as she discovers who the father is and contacts him. The kid's father accepts responsibility for what has occurred, and the chairman provides her with bodyguards, knowing she is in danger because of who's child she is carrying. But what she is capable of doing is something that no one can take away from her.
____________________

Because he is the child's father, this will primarily be an Oc x DG book. There will be character development as well as relationship development. There will also be a lot of fluff in this book.

There will be more characters, but any love interests will be one-sided or close friendship, brother and sister love relationship.

The concept is as follows:

❤️Love intrest:
DG/ James Lee.

🧡Brother relationship:
Gun Park
Goo Kim
Jace Park
Zack Lee
Euntae Lee
Vin Jin
Eli Jang
Johan Seong
Jake Kim
Sinu Han
Daniel Park

💜Sister relationship:
Zoe Park
Crystal Choi
Mary Kim
Sally Park
Joy Hong

💛Friendship:
Jay Hong
Mira Kim
Duke Pyeon
Kouji
Warren Chae
Eugene
Vivi
Ryuhei Kuroda
Mitsuki Soma

🤍Fatherly relationship:
Tom Lee
Charles Choi
Steve Hong
Senior Manager Kim

🖤One-sided love:
Samuel Seo
_______________________________

I hope you enjoy it!