Part 3 : The Heir

The next day, when Ijin came to the class, he could not see Hana on her seat and it made him kind of curious a little bit about her whereabouts.

"Where's Hana?" Ijin ask Yungchan.

"Hm? Oh, I think she's having another business trip. Well you know, as she's the only heir of the LP group so it's not that surprising for her to occasionally go on business trips to have her training" Yungchan explains it to him as they're waiting for the first class to start.

"LP group?" Ijin, who never had any idea about Hana's background, asks Yungchan to explain it more.

"Yeah it's one of the leading businesses in South Korea and she has been appointed as the next head" Yung Chan gave the answer to Ijin's question.

"I see" Ijin looked at the empty chair and something inside him also kind of felt empty from not being able to see her.

"Hey Ijin, what are you doing after school? Want to come with me? I can show you around" Yungchan kindly offers an invitation to show Ijin around the school, but his invitation gets rejected when Ijin says that he has to go home with his little sister.

"Little sister? What's her name?" Yungchan inquired as he wanted to know if he could recognized Ijin's little sister or not.

"Yu Dayun" hearing that name coming out from Ijin, Yungchan becomes frozen which makes Ijin question him what's going on after seeing him acting weird, and from then onwards, Ijin finally knows what had happened with his little sister in school and what does she mean by Hana helping her up.

From Yungchan information, Hana had helped Dayun a few times from getting bullied when she encounter Heejin and her gang on her way towards the place she wanted to head to.

Hana actually just want to walk pass them, but because Heejin was scared by the rumours that's surrounding Hana, she and her lackies immediately run away when she sees Hana coming into their direction and leaving Dayun behind.

Suddenly, a guy slammed open the 3-2 classroom door with another bunch of guys following behind him to come inside the classroom.

"Hey you, come here" a guy named Kim Kisoo called out to Ijin.

Ijin took a glance at the person that's calling his name and got to know his identity by hearing the students in his class whispering the name 'Kim Kisoo'.

"You're Kim Kisoo?" Ijin stood from his seat to go faced Kim Kisoo and his mans.

"That's right. You know me even though you just got here?" Kim Kisoo snicker as he feels kind of proud when a new student already knows his name.

"By the way, where's Hana? I thought I could finish you and ask her out at the same time" Kim Kisoo continue his snicker but immediately stopped when he received a glare from Ijin that made him kind of nervous.

"He sure glares like a motherfucker. What are you waiting for? Bring that fucker over here!" Kim Kisoo stayed back and ordered his man.

"OPPA!" a shouting girl's voice suddenly came from outside the classroom.

"Dayun?" Ijin wants to ask her why she's coming into his classroom but then he sees the bruise on her cheek and dust that seems like it's coming from stepping or kicking on her uniform.

"I'm sorry oppa, because of me,you..." Dayun tears come streaming out from the guilt that she felt.

'It's all because of me that Oppa had to got into a problem'

"Dayun, there's no need for you to apologize. You're not the one at fault, it's these guys" after stating that, Ijin started to beat Kim Kisoo man one after another and received many surprised stares from the people watching the scene.

"You little shit! Think you can just ignore me?!" Kim Kisoo watches his mans get beaten up one after another so he rush and uses his fist to start his own fight with Ijin too, but it ends with himself getting hit and beaten.

Ijin walked towards Heejin direction right after he finish beating Kim Kisoo up, he also planned to finish her off when suddenly Dayun stopped him from doing so.

After he's convinced, Ijin decided to let it go as it was his little sister's request. So in the end, he just accompanied Dayun to walk back to her class.

When school ends, both Ijin and Dayun walk to the grocery store to buy some food ingredients for their dinner tonight.

Even in the grocery store, Ijin receives many glances and stares from the girls that walk past them. It makes Dayun can't help to ask if Ijin's already had a girlfriend or not.

When Ijin got that question from Dayun, there's suddenly an image of Hana coming into his mind which makes him go quiet for a moment before he brushes that image off.

"No, there wasn't anyone" he flatly replied to Dayun's question.

"Really? I feel like you would've been popular. How about Hana sunbaenim?" Dayun asks her big brother again as she had seen how Hana's looked when she's with her big brother and also how her big brother was not as indifferent to Hana as he's with anybody else.

Hana's image suddenly got into Ijin's mind again, where she's smiling sweetly at him. Ijin shakes his head to get rid of her image from his mind again and he receives a questioning gaze from his little sister.

"She's just a classmate and I was busy" he just ended it like that so Dayun won't ask further anymore.

[Lee Hana side]
Hana slowly opens up her eyes and could feel there's a throbbing pain coming from her back and cheek.

"Young miss!" Hana's maid, Nari comes running to her side when she sees her young miss finally gain her consciousness back.

"How long since I passed out?" Hana feels like there's no energy inside her when she tries to open and close her fist.

"It's been two days" Nari looks worried when she sees how pale her young miss complexion is.

"Please eat this up, it's still warm" Nari places a tray of food for nourishment to Hana but she just stares at it without intending to touch the food that's placed in front of her.

"Ah, the Master says that you could have your meal once you regain your consciousness so don't worry I didn't break any rule" Nari tried to convince her young miss when she saw how Hana seems to hesitate because of what had happened in the past when she broke the rule.

Nari shudders when she remembers that scene again in the past. She had to endure 20 whips just because she brought a meal to Hana when the Master told them not to bring any food to her.

'20 whips had already make me scream in pain and feel like dying, I can't imagine how much pain the young miss have to endure right now' Nari looked at Hana sadly, why a young delicate girl like her miss had to endure such pain.

But Nari also can't do anything to help her young miss as her family was in a huge debt to Mr. Lee.

"You can go out now" Hana told her and looked at Nari like a lifeless doll without a single emotion inside her.

"...Yes miss" with the young miss order, Nari has to go out to show respect to the young miss. If not, then the Master will punish the young miss again for not being able to control her own servant.

Hana looks at the knife that's placed on the tray, after she got some of her strength back in her hand, she tried to pick the knife up.

She looks at her reflection on the knife and imagines how it would look when it's smeared with her blood but then, another image suddenly pops out in her head.

It was Ijin.

Immediately, the thought for suicide is gone from her mind and instead it's filled with the thought of meeting Ijin.

'I miss him' a small smile was placed on her pale face but then that small smile suddenly vanished when she thought about the torture that Ijin have to gone through if he's with her.

Right, I'm dangerous.