Part 6 : Kidnapped

*ring**ring*

"..." Hana closed the book she's been reading and picked up her ringing phone without saying anything to the other person on the call.

"Hana! Ah, I thought you won't answer my call this time either" Yuna, who's on the other side of the phone call, talked happily.

"..what's the matter?" Hana asked her for the purpose of this call, but her hoarse voice caught Yuna's attention instead.

"What's wrong with your voice? Are you sick?" Yuna worriedly asked her.

"It's nothing" Hana replied and ask Yuna again why did she call her this late at night.

"Well, I just thought maybe we could go have some snacks while chatting together. I also invite Dayun, you know Ijin's little sister. But, I don't think it's the right time for you so I'll just invite you another time as you're not in a good condition by hearing your voice-" Yuna was interrupted by Hana before she could finish her sentence.

"I'll go" there's a moment of silence between them after Hana said that.

"...okay if you say so then I'll send you the location" Yuna hung up the call and texted Hana the location where they will meet up.

'She's not like her usual self' Yuna thought after she finished texting Hana the location.

She feels like there's something weird going on by how Hana willingly wants to come to have snacks and have a casual chat with her at this time, also her voice sounds too weird.

Yuna was waiting for both Dayun and Hana to arrive at the convenient store while she's lost in her own mind, thinking about Hana weird behaviour and also Ijin suspicious case.

"Yuna sunbaenim!" Not far from where Yuna was sitting at the convenience store, she heard someone calling her name.

"Oh, Dayun" Yuna waves happily when she sees Dayun coming towards where she's at.

"Sorry to make you wait so long" Dayun says, still panting hard, and it seems like she came running here from her house.

"No no it should be me the one to apologize for calling you out this late at night" Yuna says apologetically.

"What do you want to have? It's my treat" Yuna asks Dayun and both of them go inside the convenience store to buy some beverages.

"I'll just have a chocolate milkshake" Dayun said sheepishly towards Yuna.

"Banana milk" suddenly a hoarse like ghost voice spoke from behind them which made both Yuna and Dayun get startled by that voice.

Standing right behind them was the owner of the hoarse voice that talked just now, Lee Hana. She's standing there quietly with a scarf hanging around her neck.

"I don't think it's winter yet...?" Yuna stated which sounds more like a question when she looked at how Hana dressed.

Hana was wearing an oversized sweatshirt, oversized pants, mask and scarf.

"I got a cold" Hana explained to the two girls who curiously looked at her outfit that made them feel hot just by looking at it.

"What!? Then why are you coming-"
"I'm hungry" Yuna got interrupted again by Hana when she just wanted to ramble furiously to her.

'Calm down Calm down' Yuna clench her fist to calm herself from getting more irritated.

"*sigh* Then what do you want to have beside banana milk" Yuna gave in and just ask what food that Hana wanted to have until she come to the convenience store while having a cold.

"Instant noodle" there's another moment of silence between the three of them after Hana says that.

. . .

'I guess she can't have instant noodles in her house' Yuna sweatdropped while thinking to herself about the food that Hana wanted to have.

After paying all the things that they bought from the convenience store, the three of them go to have a seat in front of the store.

They enjoy their time by having a friendly conversation, well mostly it's just Yuna and Dayun who's in the conversation while Hana just sits there quietly enjoying her instant noodles.

Not so far from where the three girls were at, there's two guys who also had a "not-so-friendly" conversation between them.

It can't really be called a conversation, because only Sukjoo was the one that did all the talking while Ijin was just quietly staring at the direction of one girl that had been bugging his mind recently without giving a care to answer Sukjoo questions.

Suddenly, a screeching car voice could be heard from behind them and it slammed right into them directly.

The car stops at the convenience store and there are guys who rush out to quickly kidnap all the girls that's sitting outside the store.

Ijin looks at the scene and hurriedly gets up to catch the kidnappers while he's still wounded. But it's too late as the car already went first before he could reach up to them.

Inside the car, the girls are already unconscious from the drug. But unknown to the kidnappers, Hana was not completely unconscious yet, she used her leg as her hand had been tied up to strangle one of the kidnappers' neck and snap it out, resulting in an instant death.

"What happened?!" one of the kidnappers gets startled by the sudden attack and looks at where it came from.

There, Lee Hana was glaring at them and when she just wanted to move on to her next target, someone from behind had already beaten her up before she could do it.

One of the men knocks her hard on her back using a wooden stick to make her unconscious, and it works, as she can't stay awake any longer because the drug has already started to paralyze her and the wound on her back has reopened from the hit.

"She's sure hella strong. We should just kill her up as she's already killed one of our man" someone suggested to the man that knocked Hana up.

"No, we could actually use her too" The man smirks at the thought that he's lucky to have caught another big fish on this mission.

"She's the only heir of the LP company" The man explains it to his members and all of them instantly laugh as they thought they really caught a jackpot that night.

On the other hand, Ijin and Sukjoo are already on their way to find the location of the kidnapper.

'The look on his face got harsher as the time passed' Sukjoo thought to himself when he looked at the expression displaying on Ijin's face.

Ijin was standing in front of Cha Dusik to inquire about the information that he might have known about the situation right now.

"Why should I tell you that? Do you have any idea what a mess you got me in?" Cha Dusik was kinda annoyed with the situation he's in right now because of his failed mission on beating Ijin up previously.

"My little sister and...someone important to me was kidnapped too" Ijin reasoned out to Cha Dusik which made him finally give in and tell Ijin the information that he knew about the kidnappers.

'Someone important? Is it Yuna? or Hana?' Sukjoo who's standing right behind him thought to himself when he silently heard about what Ijin was saying just now.

After Ijin already got the information that he needed, he immediately went to search for the location using the motorbike that Cha Dusik lent to him.

'Please wait for me...both of you'