Day Off || N.R = Smut

It's been a fucking minute.

You're in your apartment, sleeping peacefully when you wake up suddenly because of the strong smell of food. Your eyes are open and you're sitting up straight.

You yawn and stretch your arms out, tearing up a bit. Damn, what's the time? You look on your right to see it's 9AM.

"Shit, I'm late." You threw the covers off of you and stood up.

"Don't rush." An all too familiar voice says from your bedrooms doorway. You turn around to see your girlfriend, Natasha, in one of your baggy shirts with no pants.

You eyes grow wide and heat rushes up to your cheeks.

"Is that mine?" You asks and she nods.

"Yea, I didn't have any clothes after the party last night." Oh shit, we were at the party. It somehow slipped your mind that the Avengers held a small party and you offered Natasha to come home to stay for the night.

"I'm so sorry, did I pass out last night?" You ask and she nods once again.

"Yes, baby," She walks up to you and held your face in her hands, "You immediately went for the bed." She says with a laugh. "You were really tired. Rough week?" She asks and you hum.

"You could say that, my rose, but I'm alright. I have had enough sleep." You smile and she kisses your nose.

"Now, go wash up, I made breakfast." You sigh with happiness.

"I love you." You say and she gently punches you in the shoulder.

"I love you, too." Within 10 minutes, you sat peacefully at the table with your girlfriend, a piece of toast in your mouth as you chew joyfully.

"Any good?" She asks and you nod your head quickly.

"I love breakfast~" You said as you reached out for her hand, squeezing it and there seemed to be glitter around you. Natasha chuckled and squeezed back, admiring how cute you are.

"Hey," She called a few minutes after you were done eating, "I wanna try something." She said as you washed the dishes singing a small tune. You raise a brow and turn your head a bit.

"Like what, my rose?" You asked, then looked back at the dishes you held, unaware of what Natasha had in mind. She snaked her arms around your waist.

"You ever heard about sex in the kitchen?" She asked and you immediately start coughing, blushing softly as you turn around, the dishes clean. You look up/down at her and give her a shy smile.

"Y-yes." She chuckled and kisses your cheek.

"Would you like to try it with me?" She asked and you stare at her with a bit of worry. Of course, you've been intimate before. But you were new to sexual conduct simply because you were single for most of your life. But Natasha's eyes simply peering into your own made you a bit calmer.

"I would like that. A lot, actually." You say, holding her face. "It's just the fact that I'm scared." You admit and she nods slowly.

"We don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with. I promise." You shake your head.

"I'm always going to be comfortable if it's with you." You kiss her softly, she kissed back with the same passion you displayed, holding onto this woman tight. You manage to get her to wrap her legs around your waist and you carry her to the countertop, placing her down after checking if there weren't any objects that could hurt her. You slowly pull off the baggy shirt she wore and you grinned and you held her neck. "No panties, huh?" You asked. She chuckled and remove your shirt.

"Some might even say I planned this." You let out a small laugh and she starts playing with your breasts. You close your eyes and tilt your head back, the feeling of her skin making you weak.

You do the same to her, kissing her as you do so you both moaned into each other's mouths. You stopped and spread her legs gently, getting in between them as you slowly drop to your knees.

"May I?" You asked and she nodded quickly. Your breath was shaky, it always had been before these types of things.

You dove in, kitty licking her softly and she gripped the edges of the countertop, letting out a shaky breath of her own. You swirled your tongue and moans started to pour out from her mouth. Wanting to hear it more, you placed a finger at her entrance, eating her out and with every second, her back arched as she moaned loudly. You entered her, and she immediately took you in so you added another, pumping in and out at a steady pace.

Her eyes told you that she was so close. Ready for you to know that you made her cum. But you stopped completely. You moved away from her and stood up as she whined at the lack of contact.

"May I cum with you?" You asked and she nodded, licking her lips. You threw off your pants elegantly and pushed her back a bit on the countertop. You aligned yourself with her and you started scissoring, grinding on her softly because you weren't sure how to do this well.

"Please go faster, baby." She pleaded. Taking the hint, you move faster and your breath starts hitching as you do so. You look at Natasha's disheveled state and blush hard, making you want to make her feel good. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She shouts and you moan, releasing.

"FUCK, WANDA!" You stop. Hands limp, breath heavey and you're confused.

Natasha, who didn't realize what she had said, continued to moan even after you stopped. You just looked at her. She didn't even notice why you were staring. Her breathing evened out and she finally meets your gaze.

"That was amazing, baby." She comes up to kiss you but you move away.

"Why Wanda?" You asked, the hurt obvious on your face as you get down from the countertop.

"What are you talking about?"

"This was a great day off, Nat. Thanks for letting me know that our co-worker was screwing you." You go into your room and shut the door, telling Natasha to leave just before you did.

Why her?

That chapter really went from 🤭 to 😳 in a few words. I last posted in January. Sorry 😅 Love youuu.