Enemy Of Mine || N.R = Smut

For my sister dearest for giving me this idea. <3

"You talk bullshit, (l/n)." Natasha Romanoff spoke and you rolled your eyes.

"I talk shit because I can definitely back it up, bitch. Go piss someone else off, I'm tryna find a hot date tonight." You winked at the fine blond and twirled her around as she grinned.

You were currently at one of your friend's parties, they went all out and you were there for the alcohol, music and the hot women. You were getting lit on the dance floor with a woman that was extremely beautiful. Unfortunately for you, your coworker and enemy managed to get an invite from your friend, which pissed you off but you remained calm.

"And I wasn't even talking to you, Romanoff, now shoo." You gestured for her to leave and she rolled her eyes.

"Right, so you can make a fool of yourself." She said and you raised a brow, scoffing.

"The only fool here is you, trying to follow me like a puppy." You defended. "Ya'know what, hotshot, you stay, I'm gonna have some fun." You give her a sarcastic smile and a two finger salute as the blond tugged you away to one of the rooms.

When you got there, the blond immediately started throwing up and ran to the bathroom that was linked to it. You were dumbfounded and just held her hair back.

"You good?" You asked.

"I think I'm pregnant." She said and you nodded slowly. Five minutes later, you were waving her goodbye as she sat in the back of a cab.

"That was a scam..." You mutter to yourself and look at your arm.

Call me after nine months!

*******
~ Alice

You chuckled and went back inside, only to be whisked back outside, the song, 'Judas' by Lady Gaga rocked inside.

"Oh, it's you." You smirked at Natasha. She stared at you, relief on her face. "Did you pay that lovely lady off, Nat?" You asked, "Jealousy getting the best of you?" She slammed you against the wall and grabbed your neck. She whispered into your ear.

"I'm not fucking jealous of anyone, especially not you, or that little whore." Natasha spat words like venom. You put your head against the wall and shivered, the grip she had on your neck was impressive.

"You keep touching me like that and I might have to fuck you, Romanoff." You chuckled as you looked her dead in the eye.

"I fucking dare you." She teased and you narrowed your eyes at her, smirking.

"Don't test me. I won't be gentle." You warned.

"Once again, you talk bullshit. I bet you cry after sex." You kicked her in the stomach with your right leg and she fell on the ground, anger in her eyes.

"Come and see how much bullshit I talk, sweetie." You walked inside and Natasha's quick to follow, you walked up the stairs and went to the last room, the one that had your name on it, reserved for you by your dearest friend.

You opened the door and allowed Natasha to go in first, to which she narrowed her eyes. You stared at her, brow raised.

"I'm no monster." You said and smiled. She went in and so did you. You locked the door behind you and kept the key on the table that was there. "Now, I don't about people's feelings usually, but I don't want you getting scared when I pull out a gun when you're in very vulnerable position." You stared at her body as she sat on the bed wearing a tight black dress.

"I won't." Was all it took for you to crash your lips on hers as she sat on the bed. You kicked off your shoes and trailed kisses down her neck, pushing the strap of her dress off her shoulder. You left love bites and Natasha started moaning, your fingers pushing up her dress to get her underwear off, gently pressing on her clit.

"You're soaked." You teased and chuckled at her. "Lay back, sweetie." You said and she smirked.

"I won't —" You pushed her back onto the bed without a care and she  gasped. "You have no patience." She commented.

"I usually don't when I'm fucking an enemy of mine." You said as you placed yourself between her thighs, leaving love bites on them. You slowly rubbed her clit.

"Damn, so I'm an official enemy?" She asked through heavy breathes. You laughed.

"Don't act like you weren't about to kick my ass a few minutes ago. Actually, come to think of it," You pulled off her underwear and looked her dead in the eye, "You've always wanted my ass, haven't you, baby?" She scoffed and attempted to make a witty come back but failed to do so as your fingers slide inside of her.

"You bitch.." You started pumping in and out of Natasha quickly as you brought your tongue to her clit.

"Give me two minutes and I'll make you sing a different tune." You toyed with her, slowing down and speeding up as you pleased, enjoying as she begged you to continue when you halted completely.

"P-Please, faster." You laughed at her state and got up, gripping her chin.

"Sit on my face, you little shit." You kissed her roughly, fondling her breasts as you took both your outfit and her dress out, tossing it to the side and gripping her by the neck. You moved your body against hers, making sure your nippies made contact and there was a spark within you. You pulled away. "Now, Romanoff. I haven't got all day." You smirked and she flipped you over, leaving kisses all over your jawline and neck.

"I will." She said as she turned around, putting her soaking pussy on you. You easily lapped up her juices as she grinded against your face, spreading your legs to eat you out. You groaned into her, sticking your tongue into her pussy and fucking it with all your might while her tongue worked skillfully at your folds, she entered her fingers in you.

Approaching your high, you buck your hips into Natasha and she rides your face feeling the same ecstasy you were at that very moment. You climaxed not long after and shook as Natasha collapsed on the bed, next to you.

"Fucking hell." You said through heavy breathes.

"Round two?" She asked immediately after that.

"Fuck yeah, last to come wins."

It's almost Christmas! Oh and mind the mistakes, a lot is going on!