Girlfriend || S.J = Fluff

Whatdouwannado MWAHMWHAMHAW, MY FRIEND! HERE YOU ARE!

You and Scarlett showed up at one of her interviews, they wanted to interview you as well because you were around Scar so much. Little did you know, they were going to pop the question of whether or not you and Scar were dating. You were always up for telling the world but Scarlett.. She was scared people would reject her and think of her in a terrible way. She was always the strong one for you both. It was your turn to return the favour.

"So, [Y/n]," The interviewer, Megan, started, "How long have you and Scarlett been the best of friends?" She asked with a smile and you thought about it.

"6 years?" You looked to Scarlett for confirmation and she furrowed her brows.

"5?" She asked and you shrugged.

"A very long time." You say making the live audience laugh and chuckle.

"Haha, and how did this relationship come to be?" She asked.

"Well, I started off as a fan. Obviously, who wouldn't go, "AHHHHH, SCAR! LOOK AT ME! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"? Cause I did." More chuckles were heard. "Yeah, so I auditioned for a part in a Marvel movie, didn't get it and I eventually met Scarlett after I flopped my audition." You chuckled, looking at Scarlett with loving eyes. She smiles back at you and looks away quickly. You sigh and look at Megan.

"So, the audience have some questions for the both of you. Ready, guys?" She asked and the audience shouted loudly, screaming random things. You and Scarlett stood up, waving at them like royalty just to have some fun.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIRST!" A brunette said, picking her hand up. You chuckled as Megan nodded to her. Reminded you of school. "Ok, ok," She steadied herself, "I'm Lyla and how long have you two been dating?" She asked and you weren't surprised cause you and Scar were dating.

"Hello, Lyla. WE are NOT dating." Scar says and you look at her. She looks back and gives a worried smile. You sigh and nod.

"Oh, cause a lot of people ship you guys." Lyla said and people around her shook their heads, most agreeing with her statement.

"Oh, really?" You asked in a sinister voice, smirking as the room went dead silent. You raise a brow. "What are you waited for? Loki?" You chuckled. Usually the room would go silent if Loki's scary ass face would just pop out. Everyone chuckled dryly and it was somebody else's turn to ask questions.

After the brunette, nobody asked uncomfortable questions about your relationship with Scarlett Johansson. Soon, the turn came to a woman with black hair and brown eyes. She had glasses on and wore a smile that one couldn't quite place. A Mona Lisa one.

"So," She started, "I'm Amy and I just wanna say," She looked at you, "It's now or never, son. People don't take, they don't take it. But your fandom is behind you." Amy says, leaning back on the chair. You raise a brow at her and look at Scar. She looks at you with the same confused expression.

Suddenly, it came to you.

You grabbed Scar's jaw with your hand and kissed her on the lips. Everyone was stunned. All except for Amy, of course. But she did pull out her phone to snap pictures of the moment.

Scarlett was blushing as red as Natasha Romanoff's hair. She was going to pull away but your lips felt so good on hers, she kissed you back.

You were happy, you pulled away from her with a smile, staring into her eyes. But you turned to the audience and stood up.

"THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND! MY GIRLFRIEEEEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!" You shouted and pushed Scarlett on the sofa, making out with her.

"Plz excuse us while we cut to commercial." Amy said as she watched the two, shaking her head. "Oh, you mewling quims, how adorkable." She said in her own Loki voice.

YEET. Mind the spelling errors, the really early. Or late, whichever you prefer.