Jole's backstory

(For all of you with poor memory: Jole was the little robot in S3)

Jole was created some time before the industrialisation era of ninjago (S3) by one of Cyrus Borg's many employees (we'll call them anonymous) Anonymous initially made Jole because they were high on unholy-adult-caprisun and were feeling creative. They made a robot, and after they returned back to normal, they thought, "Hey, I could make money off of this!" And they did just that.

Anonymous showed their invention to Cyrus who approved of the design and before anonymous knew it, a million copies of the robot were made and were sent to do different jobs in ninjago.

Anonymous soon discovered that they became extra smart when they were high so they repeated the process multiple times and produced a million more amazing inventions (which resulted in the industrialisation era of ninjago) some of their inventions included:

- Flying cars

- Holographic billboards

- Matchmaking machines

- Apple branded weapons which were useless in battle

- Portable massage chairs

This didn't continue for long though as anonymous soon died of forbidden-apple-juice poisoning (FAJP).

However, the industrialisation era continued to increase and so did the number of robots created by anonymous. One of these robots was sent to work in a movie theater where it was named "Jole" by one of the employees.

Jole proved to be a good employee and was quite liked by the customers. One day, he was sweeping the floor and minding his own bussiness when he was suddenly kidnapped by some random teenage girl who seemed to be quite fond of him.

The girl then took him to Borg tower. Jole had never been this confused. Who was this girl and why were there  two simps following her?! Being sick and tired of homosapiens, Jole ripped his arm away from the random girl and ran back to the movie theater.

From that day onwards, Jole became homophobic. He hated every homosapien that came into his sight and would shoo them away with his broom.

He also found a club for homophobes but immediately left when he found out it wasn't for those who hated homosapiens; it was for those who hated homosapiens that loved other homo sapiens of the same gender. Jole found the concept incredibly stupid and left.

Jole didn't like homo sapiens in general so, he made his own homophobic club where only homo sapien haters were allowed. The tagline was: "Humanity was a mistake."

Today, you will find Jole working at the same movie theater. In the afternoons however, when his shifts would end, he would go to his homophobic club and talk about how horrible homosapiens are 

And that concludes the story of Jole.

Get it? HOMOsapien. HOMOphobic? 1000000 points to my pun making skills.