The origins of some of Dairy Dragon's (TM) ice cream flavours

Lmao I coincidentally had a drawing that went well with this chapter

Also its really hard for me to earn money nowadays so I am going to earn through the ads placed throughout this, k? So don't mind them pls.

Last but not least, I command everyone to read this entire thing in the buzzfeed narrator's voice.

~~~

Special thanks to The Dairy Dragon (TM) for sponsoring this chapter.

The Dairy Dragon (TM) has been delighting people with it's wonderful ice creams ever since it opened in 1986. But there is a lot more backstory behind some of their tasty treats than most people think. In this chapter, we will cover the origins of a few flavours that in our mind had the most bizarre backstories.

1- Banakhan

Banakhan is most famously known for being a tasty combination of 90% banana and 10% ice cream. But did you know that there was a reason for it being that way?

Our story goes way back when the lightning ninja and the water ninja revealed that they had fought in a seperate timeline with a djinn known as "Nadakhan". The two had found out that said djinn had a strong dislike for bananas, so, the two with their creative minds, invented a new flavour which was 90% banana and 10% ice cream and then named it after the infamous djinn.

2- Mango Morro

Contrary to popular belief, Mango Morro was not created to be a full time menu item.

It was initially supposed to be a flavor served only on the day of departed in honour of the famous ghost; Morro. However, due to it's rising popularity it was eventually turned into a full time menu item and was served every day of the year.

In order to maintain it's speciality on the day of departed, it is served in an exclusive green and black Dairy Dragon (TM) ice cream cup along side with a Morro action figure.

3- Spinjitsu Swirl

In our opinion, this ice-cream flavour takes the cake for the most absurd creation story.

It is said that one of the employees was out on a stroll when they saw the ninja fighting a group of thugs on the streets. One of them (the water ninja) had apparently been painting earlier being called to go on urgent mission.

She did not get the time to change out of her paint stained clothes so whenever she attempted to do spinjitsu. Her mini tornado would burst into different colours of the rainbow and thus inspired the fruity ice cream flavour.

And fun fact! Later down the line it was used to pay tribute to the time when all the ninja did the ultimate spinjitsu to defeat the oni.

4- Chocolate

You might be suprised to find this specific ingredient on this list but hear us out! This classic flavour has as much of an absurd story as the other flavours.

In the early days of The Dairy Dragon (TM) a lot of people noticed that the famous ice cream chain did not have the most classic flavour: Chocolate.

This outraged a lot of people especially since there was a huge lack of good quality Ice cream chains in Ninjago at the time so people took it upon themselves to demand the beloved flavour from the famous ice cream chain.

People went haywire! There had been mass protests outside every single Dairy Dragon (TM) store across the nation. The most noticeable member among the protesters was Mr Dareth Dood O' Ed. (Now commonly referred to as the brown ninja). Sir Dareth was most outspoken about such a vast foodchain not having a basic ice cream flavour. And frequently went to protest about this issue.

In the end, the situation got so out of control that the Ninjago government got involved and on September 2005, chocolate was officially a Dairy Dragon (TM) ice cream flavour. The protest lasted for three years and it is reported that The Dairy Dragon (TM) got so mamy orders for the new flavour that they almost ran out of stock.

There is a lot more that went on during the three years of protest so if any of our viewers are interested in finding out more, please click on the link below which will lead you straight to the documentary on said protest:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Those are all the stories we have for you today and now a quick word from our sponsor.

The Dairy Dragon has the perfect ice cream for you to enjoy with your loved ones.

They have everything available for everyone's needs. From soft ice cream that is safe for those with sensitive gums to consume to herb ice cream which has been reported to cure cancer. Go to The Dairy Dragon (TM) 's website and type: "TDD/Nuzzfeed" to get a 50% discount on your first purchase. We hope you enjoyed reading our article and we'll see you in the next one.