Mailman's backstory

Take a shot everytime you see the word "Mailman"

Steve Malvin Mailman (Mailman for short) was born to Maria and Mark Mailman. Both of his parents were mailmen so he grew up accustomed to wise ways and traditions of mailmen.

Mailman went to mailman academy where he went on to study to become the best mailman of ninjago.

Ninjago had a law that only one person could be a mailman and Mailman, wanting to make his mail delivering parents proud, went on to achieve this honour and was soon crowned Mailman of ninjago by the emperor on  5th September 2001.

Mailman soon learned the hardships of being a mailman. The Government refused to provide funding for better mail delivery and he would often have people using him as a punching bag but despite these strict conditions, Mailman learned to be level headed and made sure to be kind and gentle to all the mailmen that came to his doorstep.

But then he realised that he was the only mailman in ninjago so by using the mailman beating techniques he learned at mailman academy. He yeeted all the fake mailman to a local junkyard owned by a random couple.

He often chose this method as that couple had a tiny toddler that would walk up to the fake mailmen and scream into their ears while yanking their hair until they pledged to never pretend to be mailmen again.

A few months into this, Mailman found out that the people he was throwing were not fake mailmen and were actually male-men (Buff males that would go around bragging about their maleness)

Mailman would have faced serious charges for his action if those male-men weren't poo poo heads. So he was then rewarded as a peace maker and was given a gift of 10000000000000000 lego studs from the ninjago government.

Mailman used his money to buy himselves proper mail delivering equipment. So now, he could deliver mail wherever he needed to. Under the sea? Yup. In the air? Yup. In space? Yup! And the list goes on and on.

In today's day and age, Mailman continues to devotedly do his duty until he passes away. And if you ever want to meet him, just order something online and you're bound to find him on your doorstep.

That concludes the story of the Mailman.