𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴. 𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é 𝘕𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦.❞
                        - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐃𝐈, known as Qui-Gon Jinn, led the decoy queen and the rest of her group, including the true queen, through the hanger and all the way to a group of battle droids in the center of the massive area, a transport sitting right there next to them, just waiting to be used.

"We need to free those pilots," Captain Panaka hissed at the teenage Jedi, known as Obi-Wan Kenobi, next to him, looking at the said pilots cuffed and trapped behind the group of battle droids.

"I'll deal with that," the younger Jedi whispered back to the paranoid captain, the captain's dark eyes attempting to stay locked onto the bright green eyes of the Queen of Naboo. He had to make sure she stayed safe, above all else.

Obi-Wan quietly made his way to the back of the battle droids, praying to the Force that he wouldn't be caught. For extra measure, he used his ability to hold his breath, seeing as his breathing made unwanted noise.

While Obi-Wan was busy with that, Qui-Gon stepped forward to the battle droid in charge of this specific squadron of droids.

"Halt?" The droid questioned, almost as if he didn't know what he was doing. He didn't, as he wasn't as well programmed as some of his other fellow droids.

"I'm Ambassador for the Supreme Chancellor," Qui-Gon informed, hoping that the droid was stupid enough to fall for the trick Qui-Gon was about to pull, "and I'm taking these people to Coruscant."

"Where are you taking them?" The droid asked once again, still confused beyond belief.

"To Coruscant."

"Coruscant?" The droid questioned one last time, "Ahh, that doesn't compute," the droid searched the locations in his memory folder, "Ahh, wait! Ahh, you're under arrest!"

Qui-Gon immediately pulled his glowing green lightsaber out, slashing the idiotic droid in front of him.

Obi-Wan jumped out and kicked the two droids closest to him straight in the face, knocking the both of them out for good.

As the two of them continued to slash the droids away into oblivion, Captain Panaka made sure the Queen and her handmaidens made it safely on board. He guided them all onto the transport by getting behind them, pushing them all lightly with his hand.

"Go!" Obi-Wan shouted as backup droids entered the hanger, firing off blaster shots in the direction of the transport.

The two Jedi's stayed just outside of the ship, attempting to shield it by deflecting the beams of destructive light with their lightsabers, the blue and green meshing in perfect harmony.

Obi-Wan ran over to the captured pilots, slashing his saber through the cuffs that kept them tied to the droids.

The no longer captured pilots ran over to the entrance of the hanger and bustled out of the large steel room, tripping occasionally over one another.