𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞
- 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐌. 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 go with them, Padmé, ❞ I requested to my sister, who was understandably hesitant in letting me leave to go out to the hidden dangers of Tatooine after we landed, "I want to visit the planet. I'll never be back out here again, I might as well take this opportunity now that I have it. I'm curious, Paddy, but can you really blame me? We've never been on another planet besides Naboo. I want to explore."

Padmé sighed as she thought about what I said, analyzing every bit of my words.

"How will you explain yourself dressed like that? Or what about your name?" She questioned, scared for my life and identity with the Hutts running around.

"I'll say that my name is Clarissé Naberrie," I suggested, as I had already told Jar Jar my civilian name, "and I'll change into more common clothes if you'd like. That way no one would recognize me for a handmaiden to the Queen of Naboo."

"Please, Padmé," I begged, looking at my sister with big doe eyes after she didn't give a response, "I just want to see more of the galaxy. Is that too much to ask for?"

Padmé took her lip in between her teeth as she thought long and hard about it, looking at me with prolonged concern.

"We have to ask for permission from Captain Panaka," she compromised, heading over towards the door, I assumed to find Panaka, "and you have to talk to Indirá about it. I'm also going with you."

I smiled widely at her compromise.

"I can certainly agree with that!"

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, forgive me, ❞ Captain Panaka started, staring at me with a concerned and worried expression on his face, "but I feel as if this is too dangerous for you to be rooming around Tatooine. If anything happens to you..." he trailed off, a grim look upon his face.

"Captain," Padmé interjected, looking at me with a bright smile on her face, "with all due respect I must say Clarissé can handle herself just fine. I completely agree with your statement of the dangers of Tatooine, especially for a young girl like her, but I think it's time we give Queen Clarissé Amidala of Naboo a little taste of freedom. Let her be nine years old for once in her young life."

I smiled at Padmé, pearly teeth and all. She knew how stressed I got when it came to royal affairs. She did know me better than anyone else, after all. I was eternally grateful for the fact that she stood up for me. I truly did have the best big sister in the galaxy.

Panaka sighed and rubbed his face with irritation evident in the motion.

"Fine," he grumbled, obviously angry at Padmé's persuasion, "but I'm only doing this for you, your Majesty. You may go if you wish. And Padmé," Panaka called out to my older sister, "make sure she's safe."