𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬! ❞
- 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 and I had a good cry together over our family, Anakin woke up to tell us we were heading over to the podracing hanger. It didn't take me very long to get ready. I wore my dress and stockings to bed last night, along with my cardigan. I only asked Padmé to re-braid my hair into my double identical braids on the side of my face, my partially present bangs hanging off my forehead quite nicely.

And that is how I ended up on an Uopie, a camel like creature native to Tatooine, and also the main source of transportation, other than pods, of course. The Uopie had the engine for Anakin's pod tied by a rope around its fat waist, the large piece of metal and machinery being dragged through the deep sand.

Anakin sat in the front, holding the reins and guiding the lazy animal on where to go. I sat in the middle, tightly holding onto his waist while trying desperately not to fall down on the hard sand below. Something told me that Anakin was slightly smirking at the fact that my arms were around his waist. Padmé sat behind us, making sure I didn't fall with her own hands wrapped around my own waist.

After a few minutes, we were finally at the grand, bulking hanger of Mos Espa, the metal rusted and not very sturdy looking.

Anakin got off first, sliding off the furry animal with expertise. Padmé followed, but instead of sliding, she simply just swung her legs around, due to her bigger height. I went last, with both Anakin and Padmé standing on both sides of my dangling feet, both ready to catch me or lead me down, since I was the smallest of both of them.

I tilted my chin towards the vast metal ceiling, and slid down on my own, not needing any help after the fact. I did grab Anakin's and Padmé's offered hands though, trying to balance my wobbly legs after my feet hit the floor harshly.

Our trio moved through the crowded hanger, each of us looking around in slight awe at all the bustling activity, the strange creatures getting their pods ready for the big race.

Shmi and Kitster, who were right behind us on the other Uopie, got off as well, with the middle aged mother helping the dark haired boy down, staying up there herself.

Walking/rolling next to our group, were See-Threepio and Artoo Detoo, the smaller one of the two coming up to me in greeting. The astro mech beeped, causing me to smile and pat his round head with gentle movements. He beeped once more in pure comfort.

All of a sudden, Watto, the horrible Toydarian and slave owner of my friend, flew in with a giant, greedy grin plastered onto his blue face, his hands giddily clapping together in glee. I tilted my head at his behavior. He was acting unusually strange, and I wasn't sure if I felt comfortable with it.