𝟎𝟎𝟗 | '𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲. . .'

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰? ❞

❝𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 a boy of many talents, and those talents often involved accidentally cutting himself on a sharp tool or a piece of metal.

At that moment, the little boy sat on his hovel's balcony, his arm outstretched in front of him, dark red blood seeping down his tan upper limb.

Like many other incidents, Anakin Skywalker had cut himself on accident after messing around with his pod out in his backyard.

Unlike his many escapades with cuts and bruises, the boy actually had someone other than his mother who offered to graciously help clean and disinfect his superficial wounds.

Qui-Gon Jinn sat across from the young Skywalker, attempting to wipe the blood from Anakin's cut, but the boy was not interested in anything to do with his wound, only the millions of stars in the galaxy above him.

He thought that they were beautiful, but nothing compared to Clarissé's beauty in his eyes. He thought she was the most beautiful thing in this whole galaxy. Somehow he knew that Clarissé would love to be out there with him, star gazing and talking about anything on her mind, but Padmé had pulled her outside before she even got the chance to accept the young boy's offer of going outside with him.

Something political was happening back on the Nubian yacht with the queen, and apparently Clarissé was specifically demanded to deal with it.

Anakin didn't understand it, and he probably never would.

And so the young boy sat, without his lovely Clarissé by his side, the empty spot next to him never feeling as empty as it was now.

The young boy still continued to crane his neck upwards, his bright eyes bulging as he looked at the sky, and all the galaxy's mysteries hidden somewhere deep in between the dark folds.

"Stay still, Ani," Qui-Gon reprimanded at the young boy's constant squirming, his body twisting back and forth with his head still up towards the sky, "Let me clean this cut."

"There are so many!" Anakin exclaimed at the dozens of planets and stars surrounding the two of them, "Do they all have a system of planets?"

I wish you could see this, Clarissé. You'd love it.

"Most of them," Qui-Gon replied with a slight smile on his weathered face as he examined Anakin's cut closely.

"Has anyone been to them all?" The young slave questioned innocently, his head tilting in a way that looked eerily similar to a certain green eyed girl.

Qui-Gon chuckled deeply at the question, his baritone voice booming softly across the balcony of the small hovel.

"Not likely."

The boy smiled at the thought, determined to prove it horribly wrong.

"I want to be the first to see them all... and I'd take Clarissé with me in a heartbeat," the young boy confessed as he dreamily imaged him and the young brunette on a dozen adventures around the galaxy, taking it by complete storm, "I'm going to marry her someday. I'm gonna make her my wife, and we're gonna have dozens of little girls, and maybe a little boy or two, since she wants a boy. That's my dream. To be with Clarissé forever. I never want to be without her."