Chapter 5: Why need it be me?

With Callum:

Callum was looking at the door of his cell. his arm hurt very much, he didn't know what to do with it so that it wouldn't hurt. but suddenly he heard a sound. It was Viren. he walked and smiled. He didn't know what to expect yet. he wanted to kill him or get rid of him as soon as possible. Callum didn't show any emotion. What lies ahead of him, behind the grin and behind those eyes.

"Oh, was you sleeping Callum?" Viren looked at him with a grinned. "What will you have from me?"
"Oh nothing. But i will show you something tomorrow. If my plan will work, i will show you my making," Viren grinned."You mean my dark side, yes?" Callum looked up." Oh yes, it is," Viren smiled. "You will very soon meat some one else here. I think you now her," Callum thinks about Rayla when Viren says that." You mean Rayla?" Callum looked at Viren. "I think yes. She is a moonshedow elf," Viren looked at Callum waiting about his emotions. "You will not do it Viren! you will not!" Callum cried out. Callum head was so hard that he falls down. "I will go," Viren goes from him.

Callum saw him, how he goes back in the dark cave.

Callum cloud not think about that Rayla will be here. He hold his arm. On the arm was many blood. Callum lays a hand on it.

************************************

With Rayla:

Rayla wakes up. she takes all her thinks and goes to the cave. The cave was dark and cozy. But suddenly she could fell how someone hurts her head. She falls on the ground. She saw how to eyes was staring at her. But she could not looked at the eyes long. Her eyes closed and she falls a sleep.

about hour later:

"Rayla! Rayla! Wake up!" she could here a voice. she knows the voice, it was Callum! She wakes up and saw that she was, in a cell. She saw Callum on the other side of the cell. "Callum is that you!? Why are you here?"
She saw at Callum was holding his arm. On the arm was there many blood." Callum your arm!" Rayla cried out. "I..It is OK R..Rayla." She saw how his tires falls on his cheek. "It is my fault Callum, sorry i left you," She turns to him. But suddenly Callum hugs her."It is Ok, Rayla. I am not angry at you. I will do the same to protect you and Ezran." Rayla cries and hugs him too. "I love you, Rayla," Callum said it and kiss her. "I love you too!" Rayla said and kiss him too.

************************************

With Viren and Claudie:

"Dad, I think it's a bad idea!" Cloudier looked at here father." It will be OK Cloudier, I know what I am doing," Viren smiles to her." But, why we need the elf ?"
"The elf had .." Viren says.
"Callum has a relationship with the elf." Viren says." Stop! Why are Callum have a relationship with an elf?" Cloudier asked." I don't know, Cloudier," Viren looked at her." You love Callum?" Viren asked." Y..e.s I love him," Cloudier answers." Cloudier, look at Callum. He hates me and you!" Viren looked at Cloudier." I think I know who I will kill, and maybe take all the power." Viren says." No, dad please don't do it!" Cloudier screamed." Why not?" Viren asked." I.. don't n..o.w," Cloudier says." OK, tomorrow I will kill him, but first I need to do something," Viren explains." What did you mean?" Cloudier asked." Nothing," Viren says.
"OK, I will go sleep," Viren says." OK dad," Cloudier says.

Viren goes to his room. He takes out a bottle. In the bottle are there the magic power." OK, last begin," Viren put the bottle on the ground, he takes out his herbs. He begins to say magic world's." Od eht rewop ot eht krad edis," then there was a flash from his magic. After a while he sees his making." Hello, my lord," the Callums dark side says." Yes it worked," Viren laugh.

Authors note: Hello guys! This chapter is a little bit longer in the other. I hope you could like it. The next Chapter is named fake death. What do you think there will be? See you soon!