Chapter 9: How am I supposed to live without him!?

With Rayla:

Rayla was still in the cell. She doesn't eat or drink anything. She thinks about Callum." It is my fault that he died," Rayla says. Than she hears how the door opens. She saw, that it was Cloudier who comes to her." What will you?" Rayla asked." Hey, don't be so Sad," Cloudier says." HOW I AM SUPPOSED NOT TO BE SAD?" Rayla screamed at Cloudier." i know that it is... hard to accept the death of a person you love, in this particular case, it is Callum!" Cloudier teased. "Shut up, Cloudier!" Rayla yelled." Maybe I'm trying to support you!" Cloudier snorted." Go away Cloudier, i don't need you supports," Rayla barks. Cloudier looked away and goes. When Rayla don't heard the foot steps, Rayla let's the tears, to fall on her cheeks.

Rayla thinks just about Callum. He was going after her. He was not mad or angry on her, when she left. He was the only one who, was caring most for her.
She takes Callums scarf and puts it on her neck." How I am suppose to live without him?" Rayla says and than cry's.

Than she heard foot steps." Hello.. elf!" She looks up, she saw Viren. He stood right next to her." What will you?" Rayla barks." Hey, elf be grateful I didn't kill you," Viren grinned." Why, I need to be grateful? You took all from me, you took my parents, Runnan and now you took Callum. You are a monster," Rayla says." No, I'm a pragmatist. I have said it to another elf, like you!" Viren smirks. Than he goes away.

Rayla still sits on the ground. She hates Viren for all, what he does to her family and Callum. Rayla's sparkling eyes closed and than she falls asleep...