Why?

(A/N) HELLO! It's the creator, Octagon:) This is my first story, so idk how it is gonna go. I just love this ship, so I wanted to try to write this. Anyways, I would love to see your guy's opinion on this, and if there is anything that I should fix! Anyways, I'ma try this💀

Atsushi POV:

How did this happen? One day I'm just working at the Agency, and the next day... Wait, let me just back up.

(One week earlier)

Today is pretty boring. Everything is going fine, it's just boring old paperwork. "Hey, wanna go get a drink at the cafe? I finished, and there isn't much to do." Kyouka said with a straight face. "I finished too, so sure!" I tried to say with a smile, but I'm so tired. I haven't even done much, but I'm just so bored and lazy. "I figured, you have just been staring everywhere for the past 2 hours." Kyouka said while starting to walk to ask if the others wanted to go.

Most of them said yes. Kunikida stayed, just in case anything happened. He wasn't the biggest fan of us all going out while it was still work time, but nothing bad has happened for a while now, so he kinda understood.

We all walked while talking to each other. We got to the cafe and sat down at a big-ish table. I felt bad because we were kinda loud, but it was fun because it has been a while since we haven't been out all together in a while. Dazai started flirting with our waiter, and she kept smiling, even though I'm pretty sure she was really uncomfortable. I was trying to stop him, but it didn't really work. "Dazai, let go of her hand please." I whisper shout. "But Atsushi, she is just so beautiful, I don't want to let her get away." I sigh, while accepting my defeat. Suddenly, we see a group come in the door, maybe around 6 people. I stare with my mouth open, while the others at our table also stare.

It was the Port Mafia. Dazai let go of the waiter, straight faced, but only for a few seconds. The mafia didn't seem to see us yet. "Hey, could you just get us some water for right now, please?" I say to the waiter. Right before the waiter could leave, Ranpo talked-shouts " Hey, could we please also get some baked goods?" God damnit, Ranpo. This was not a good time to shout.

I look back, and all I see is the Mafia now staring at us with shock.

This isn't good.

(SORRY IF THAT WAS KINDA BORING RIGHT NOW, I'M TRYING TO WORK MY WAY UP TO IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.)