Akutagawa...BLUSHING!?!

BRO I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT DOING THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR LIKE A MONTH. I HAVE HAD THE WORSE MOTIVATION AND HAVE OVERALL BEEN KINDA BUSY. I am really sorry you guys🥲 also thank you for the people who still read this, I'm gonna try to make this chapter a little longer:) Also my birthday is in two days, so I may not be able to post for a couple of days

*Atsushi's POV*

   Well, maybe I just thought about it in a friendly way, right? Please tell me it was just like that. Will people think of me differently if I tell them I thought Akutagawa was cute?

   "Atsushi? HEY!?! DON'T IGNORE ME!!!"

   "AH! I- I'm so sorry Akutagawa, I was just, thinking." WHAT THE HELL. DID I JUST STUTTER!?!

   "Would you like to talk about it?" He said with a concerned look while tilting his head a little. Ugh, why does he tilt his head like that, it's so adorable. NO I NEED TO STOP THAT THINKING. GET THE GAY AWAY.

   "Oh no, it's fine! It was a very minor thing." I smile at him. He looks away. Did I do something wrong? I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. Wait, why would I care? He hates me, doesn't he?

   He turned to me. Why is his face kinda red? Hold on a moment... IS HE BLUSHING?!? I don't think he is blushing, why would he? Maybe he is sick, it is kinda cold, and he does have that coughing issue.

*Akutagawa's POV*

   He has been making me feel weird ever since the bathroom incident. My stomach has been feeling weird and my ears get all red whenever he says something sweet, or just looks my way even. What the hell has he done to me?

   Well, back to the issue. Why is my face getting all hot after he smiled? I turned my head away from him so fast, so he definitely noticed.

   "Hey, look my way" he said, kinda close to the side of my head, trying to look at my face. I turn to him, He immediately put his hand on my forehead, and his face was super close to mine. He didn't seem to notice that, but I definitely did.

   "Hey Aku, you don't seem to have a fever, but your a bit warm still. Do you feel ok?"

   "W-what did you just call me?"

   "Hm? OH, I'm so sorry, I didn't me-"

   "It's fine I guess. It's better than 'Mr. Diablo man'" I was still really hot, and his hand was still pressing against my face while our noses were almost touching.

   "Hehe, i guess your right." He chuckled, that's kinda cute.

   I finally spoke up after a while. "Hey, Atsushi, I think you can put your hand down now."

   He looked at me, confused. He then looked at his hand, looked back at me embarrassed, and then took his hand off to then cover his cheeks to try and hide the blush. That was so damn adorable.

   Why do those thoughts keep running through my mind? I don't like him or anything, so it's really odd. To call my enemy cute and adorable, I don't think that's normal. To be honest, it's pretty weird.

*Third person POV*

   They started to walk around the city in a comfortable silence. Sometimes they would talk about the scenery, or maybe a cute animal they saw in the near parks. They stopped on a bridge over the water. The sun was setting, so the river had a reflection of the sunset.

   "It's so pretty!" Atsushi said while looking at the water, leaning over the railing. He was on his top toes, arms on the railing why he was basically jumping all around.

   All Akutagawa could do was look in Atsushi's eyes. The way the sunset gave his eyes this extra sparkle, and the way they showed so much kindness. He then, without thinking, developed a small smile on his face. Atsushi noticed this, but acted like he didn't, because he didn't want him to stop smiling. Atsushi didn't exactly know what he was smiling about, but he liked seeing him smile. It was a slight smile, but it was still there. It looked like it had a caring soul behind it, and it had a yearning feeling to be able to smile more, but couldn't. (I don't think that makes sense, but it's fine)

   They stayed to look at the sunset for a little while. They just loved being there. Not just for the scenery, but they liked being there with each other. It quickly got darker and darker.

   "Hey, my house it down this street. I think we should go home before it gets too late." Atsushi broke the silence. He didn't want to leave, but he knew that he should.

   "Yeah, you are right. I can walk you home."

   "Oh, it's fi-"

   "I'm walking you home."

   "I- ... ok"

   Atsushi was very confused why he decided to walk him home, and was very keen on doing it. He didn't really mind, but he also didn't want to be a hastle.

   They walked down the street, and again, stayed silent most of the way. They got to Atsushi's house, and Aku slowly looked at Atsushi, a bit nervous.

   "What's wrong?" Atsushi looked at Akutagawa, seeing a bit of disturbance in his face.

   "Nothing really...but could I possibly get your number?" He said, a bit embarrassed.

   Atsushi's face suddenly turned bright red, and he jumped back a little from the sudden question. He slipped on a rock and started to fall. He was ready for an impact, but he still reached out for something, he didn't know why. Right before he was about to hit the ground, his body just stopped. A arm around his waste, while the other one was protecting the back of his head. They were both Akutagawa's.

   Akutagawa was so close to him, but it didn't matter to him too much because all that mattered was that Atsushi didn't fall.

   "T-Thank you very much." Atsushi said, still in the position he was caught in. Without thinking, he put his hands around his neck and used it to stand up straight. He noticed what he did and immediately took his hands off.

   "Well, best if I go in now." He said, doing an embarrassing chuckle.

   "Wait!" Akutagawa said a bit loud, putting his hand out a little. "Your number?"

   Atsushi seemed a little surprised, he had almost forgotten about it.

   "Oh, yeah! Here!"

   They traded their numbers and went their separate ways. Atsushi walked into his house and went to his room and shut the door. He slid down the door and put his hands over his face, smiling a bit.

They both thought the same thing after that

Tonight was actually a nice night