What just happened

(A/n) HELLO! Thank you for reading this far. I hope this is kinda entertaining right now, but I plan on it getting more interesting here and forward! Anyways, have a nice day! I am really sorry for the short chapter today, but it was kinda rushed:/

*Atsushi POV*

I have to act normal. I don't want people to be in danger, so I'll go somewhere isolated. Maybe near where I first met Akutagawa? That will probably work.

*3rd person pov*

Atsushi walks into the alleyway, shaking a bit from what the situation is right now. "Hey, you can come out now. I know someone is following me." Atsushi said, being able to gather up some courage. "Oh, so you knew I was following you. But how about all of us?" A man said, walking out of the darkness. Atsushi was getting more worried again.

Before he knew it, a bunch of men came out of the dark alley way corner and the man started laughing. "I bet you didn't see this coming, kid."

*Atsushi POV*

I guess he is right. I didn't expect this. I was just going for a stroll, and this is what I get. Just my luck. I don't want to fight people right now, but I guess I have no choice.

Right before I was about to run in, I see a dark shadow jump in the middle of the group and start attacking them. He wore a overjacket and had raven colored hair. It was Akutagawa. Why was he here?

Should I run? What should I do? Is running away a cowardly thing to do? I don't know what the answer is. Why am I overthinking so much? I want to stop.

Right when I stopped overthinking, I see Akutagawa almost done with the men. The last one falls on the ground, and like an owl, his neck turns towards me.

I need to get out of here. Out of nowhere, the raven comes out of the darkness, once again, but now is straight Infront of me.

"What do you think you are doing, weretiger?"

"Walking...?"

"You were the one in that mess, yet I was the one that had to fix and clean it, huh."

"That was your choice of swooping in, Mr. Diablo man." I say while giggling a little. He looks at me with a 'are you serious?' face, but then turns to stand next to me.

"Where are you heading now? I'm guessing you weren't trying to get those guys after you." Akutagawa says with his almost-frowny face.

"Nowhere, really. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing, but I'm here." I look at the sky. Why am I even out here? What brought me out here?

"Mind if I walk with you? I don't have much to do either." He says looking away. His ears seem to be getting bright, it's kinda cute.

Aww, man. What the hell was I just thinking?

What is going on?