Chapter 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are my sun

my moon

And all of my stars

~ Unknown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Julianne's POV~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

My hand like a fly swatter puts the my satanic alarm to snooze. I groggily wake and brace my self for a new day. First day of second year in High school.

The excitement of meeting my new teachers, new classes and obviously my bestie, Layla.

Layla is my childhood best friend, now you guys must be thinking about Archie. Well after he left the country and my life, Layla took his place in the bestie space. She definitely did not replace him. Anyways Layla is like a gossip queen in Riverdale high.

She is really pretty even if her curves are non-existent. Her doe like eyes are filled with buckets of innocence. She has cherry blonde hair which she likes to spoil it by coloring it; someday it is black and someday blue. It was because of her that I have maroon and ombrè tips.

I quickly rush to the bathroom and have a nice shower. I apply a bit of eyeliner to make my green eyes stand out. I slowly pick up the hair brush with fear, 'cause I never brush my hair.

Why? well when I don't comb or brush my hair, they be in natural waves. But when Ms.Hair meets Mr.Brush, well just say the waves become a bush.

Suprisingly today they turned straight. Maybe today would be a good day. Good start leads to a good day.

I wear a white tee that says 'BEYOUTIFUL' with a black leather jacket and blue jeans which were kinda worn out with a brown belt. I put a turquoise scarf around my neck , brown ankle length leather boots. I end my outfit with black cat like sunglasses.

I run downstairs and quickly make myself a sandwich. My parents were always busy and had no time for their daughter. I was used to this loneliness.

I lock the door of the house and ran to catch the bus and headed to school.

*******

When I reached school, I tried to look for a girl with funky hair. My hawk gaze landed on a girl with bright orange hair like those of Ronald Weasely of Harry Potter.

" LAYLA!" I holler catching attention of a few student but did I care? No sir...

Layla turns behind and gives me a big grin. She rushes towards me and we do run towards each other in the dramatic way and hug.

" Dude, you know what-"

"What?" I interrupt earning a 'shut up look' from her.

" Anyways, as I was saying, do you know we have got a new teacher for Literature?" excitement laced in her voice, she continues in her American accent which was original " He is like really tall and really hot, blue eyes and has a pretty muscular body", she said this with a dreamy look on her face and I squinted at her like she was crazy.

So its a dude.

" So no longer Beady?"

Beady was our old literature teacher. We called her 'Beady' cause she had black beady eyes, always ready to find the mischievous child or in her words 'naughty' . She always wore something pastel pink with her half rimmed glasses which hung below her neck attached with some beaded string. She wore those ugly white nurse shoes. She looked exactly like the woman from Harry Potter, Professor Umbridge.