Chapter 13.5- Hiatus

Author's Note:\\:

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I've really enjoyed reading through my old work and editing. I have caught up to what has already been written back in 2018-2019 so now I have no guidelines to go by lol

I want to give a huge thank you to those that have been voting on chapters and giving support! It means a lot to me ≤3

Now, you might be wondering what's going on as I said in my updates chapter that I don't want to break away from the story with too many chapters with just my ramblings. Well I am a bit burned out with writing right now. I've been working hard on this story while also working on another one that's in my drafts (hopefully by the time I post this that story will be posted and well on its way).

This is just an announcement that I am going on a short hiatus to rest and work on other things, plus at the time of writing this the topic of war feels too sensitive. Everyone deserves a break to process what's going on.

I thank you all for understanding. I will be on occasionally to read or work on my other story(ies), this one is just going to be on hiatus until I find the motivation to continue it.

When I do return to posting I plan on holding a Q&A if anyone is interested in participating. Questions can be about anything whether you are wanting to know more about me, such as favorite characters or favorite scenes to write. Or if you are curious about scenes I cut out and why they were scrapped. You can ask questions about the characters and how I edited the fanon versions to fit the story while still keeping the commonly agreed on personifications in tact. Ask questions to the characters if you really want to. I plan on answering all the questions in its own chapter that will be published in October (2022)

Please comment your questions here to be answered!! 🐝🍄

(Also feel free to ask as many questions as you have 💖)

Thank you for staying with me!

Hope you all are doing wonderful! (And if you are having a bad day I am sending warm thoughts and wishes 💕🌼)

Art Credit: *Above image drawn by me! *

Until I post again,

Bye bye!

Total Word Count- 413