Chapter 19- Bad End

CW:\\: Contains distressing topics \\ YN death.

~
-Obsession-
~

'Is .. This it? Is this my life from now on? ' Y\N thinks to herself as she scrubs down the kitchen counters.

"Missed a spot." Lutz teased, smudging a section that was cleaned prior.

Y\N stayed quiet and bowed her head, waiting for him to leave so she can rework the area. Seconds ticked by slowly but she didn't give in to his expecting gaze.

"Heyyy... look at me Y\N." Lutz pouted down at the girl who wasn't paying him much mind. The German man didn't necessarily hate being ignored but it definitely began to piss him off since he's been given the silent treatment for the past four days. Reaching a hand out he roughly grabbed hold of Y\N's chin, or tried to at least. At the graze of his touch she flinched back with her E\C eyes growing wide in fear. Normally Lutz would be pleased in distilling such a response, and in a way he would never admit he was slightly amused, but in this case he needs to get her to trust him again.

What happened to the cute little maid girl who was so sheepish when he helped her clean up a nose bleed?

Forcefully he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his chest. Y\N grew rigid as Lutz completed the movement and she was being forced to stare into his lilac eyes. Sinister and vile. She was beginning to hate the color.

"Why do you stare at me with so much resentment.. I said sorry already so I suggest you get over it." Lutz words tumbled out in a low grumble that was intended for only Y\N to hear.

Exhaling harshly she only narrows her eyes at him. She will not break her vow of silence around the Axis. She was only to speak in dire circumstances or around Julia, and even then she had to watch what she said. Julia was not in the dark about what has transpired between everyone, hard to hide the fact someone was shot in the basement and how much Y\N changed as a result. But a facade was still put in place as moping around wouldn't help her in any way.

"Would you stop already! Just talk already or do you want to meet the same fate as that Frenchman?!" Lutz's grip tightened around Y\N's arm, drawing a pained gasp past her lips before she was able to catch it.

Swallowing Y\N parted her lips once more to respond in a quiet voice only to be muted by someone else's. Glancing away she spots Kuro in the kitchen entrance.

"Luciano is requesting your assistance Lutz. He does not want to be kept waiting." His cool headedness is almost refreshing, if not for how out of place it felt. Why isn't he acting so violent like everyone else?

"Tsk!" The noise is the last she hears from her captor before he angrily tosses her away and exits the kitchen. Taking a moment to adjust not having hands on her, Y\N straightens her posture and gets back to work cleaning the counter tops. The gentle graze of a black gloved hand against her broken and scabbed knuckles caused her to jolt slightly. Freezing she traces her eyes up the arm to see Kuro .

"Why have you stopped me?" Y\N speaks quietly. She's too scared to talk too loudly, or be caught talking to one Axis member when others aren't around. Favoritism could very well get her killed.

"You don't need to clean any more Y\N. Follow me." Something resembling a smile dances across his lips before he turns away. Taking a few paces he pauses, waiting for Y\N to start walking with him. "You are safe as long as I am by your side; please do not fret."

His words are quiet to match her own tone. The effort Kuro was putting towards ensuring her well being was uplifting, also misleading. A part of Y\N wanted to slap his hand away from her every time his fingers brushed her bruised skin. She's put thought towards entertaining the idea of snapping his neck, putting a stop to all the coddling. Y\N has also thought back to the short and sweet kiss the two had in the hall way before everything truly began to crumble. How Kuro seemed to want nothing more than to soothe her worries and protect her through this ordeal. And she wanted it too. Y\N wanted Kuro to be her savoir which stung since she knew how wrong it was.