꒰☆ Hunt !!

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁 !!

Bennett and Razor came back tired from yet again another adventure, covered in cuts and bruises, this wouldn't be the first time they were in poor condition. They decided that for their next stop they would venture off into the Whispering Woods.

They both headed in the direction of the abyss and journeyed further into the darkness. A grumbling sound could be heard in the vicinity and as Razor looked around he had a keen eye on Bennett who had been holding his stomach.

"Sorry about that." Bennett sulked in silence, embarrassed to have all eyes focussed on him. "Razor hunt."
"What?! But what if you get ambushed?!"
"Razor strong!"
Bennett smirked at the optimistic wolf and decided to let him free.

Razor's nose twitched, sniffing out nearby animals to fry and eat and behind a tree was a boar, Razor started to make his move making as less noise as possible, moving in between the grass and behind trees he was finally behind it, Razors eyes glistened and his mouth drooled, he jumped at the boar and killed it in one swell swoop, he grabbed the two meat and returned to Bennett who was badly injured and grunting holding onto a wound on his stomach.

Razor rushed over and crouched by Bennetts side, holding his hand.
"What happened?!" asked Razor looking at Bennetts deep wound.
"It was just some pesky hilichurls, don't worry Razor." Bennett laughed trying to ease the situation, Razor remembered the bag Bennett brought with him and hurriedly went over to it and dug through it, he found bandages, antibiotics and a cloth.

Pouring the solution onto the cloth Razor carefully put it on the wound as tears filled his eyes, gritting his teeth hoping for the best, Bennett winced in pain and then Razor began putting the dressing on, he hugged Bennett tight as Bennett hugged Razor, they embraced each others company and shared tears of sorrow, Bennetts eyes soon began to shut and Razor shook him by the shoulders crying out Bennetts name.

Fire cackled as meat was sizzling in the pot that laid above the camp fire, Bennetts eyes opened to see a wolf in a sitting fetal position looking at the fire which cooked the two meat. Bennett grunted and tried to move but flinched in pain, Razor turned around and tackled Bennett to the floor, hugging him even tighter than before.

"Uh, Razor the woun-"
"Bennett safe!" Razor cried out.

Razor then propped himself up to be facing Bennett, they both made eye contact which lasted a few seconds, Bennett looked at Razor's lips but then quickly snapped back to reality and then it was as if Bennett wasn't in control, he pulled Razor closer to him, they were now inches away from each other, their eyes froze into each others gaze, then a sunsettia fell out of the tree above them and hit Razor causing him to crash onto Bennetts lips (Maybe his luck wasn't so bad today!)

They both looked at each other in shock and as Bennett closed his eyes, Razor followed, they stayed there for over a minute and then pulled away from each other, then Bennett squirmed and whimpered as his wound opened up more, Razor panicked and undressed his bandage and had a look at the wound-it was a lot bigger now-Razor figured he must've hugged him to tight and had a look for more bandages...no more left...Razor went over to Bennett and started licking his wound.

"R-Razor?! What are you doing?!"
Razor ignored Bennett and as Bennett tried to stop Razor, Razor grabbed his hand, as awkward as the situation was, Bennett didn't mind after a few minutes.

Razor then picked Bennett up bridal style and brought him to Mondstadt where the cathedral is.

"Miss woman! Help Bennett!"
Barbara ran over and saw Bennett in critical condition
"Oh my Barbatos, what happened?!"
"Hilichurl."

Barbara then led Razor to the infirmary and Razor laid Bennett on the bed.

"Need Wolfhook!"
Barbara looked in confusion
"Wolfhooks wont do Razor, we need to-"
"Wolfhook!"

Barbara agreed to defeat and they went to Wolvendom to find Wolfhooks, they eventually came back and started to treat Bennett in Razors way, but mostly Barbaras.

"I'll be right back, wait here you too" Barbara then left the room which just left Razor and Bennett alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Razor held onto Bennetts hand. Then Razor muttered out "Can we kiss again..?" "W-What?! I mean we could but I mean uhh.." Bennetts face flushed a bright red and Razor moved closer "please?" "F-fine" Bennett finally gave in and Razor climbed overtop of Bennett, he finally leaned in and they both kissed passionately.

"I'm back! I'm sorry I took so lon-" Barbara froze and covered her mouth as if she intruded something. "I'm sorry! I'll come back again later!" Bennett and Razor stared in embarrassment and then began kissing again. Night fell and they were both asleep like a couple, Barbara tip-toed in to double check on them, "Night you two, sweet dreams" she whispered and turned the lamp off that laid beside them.

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

A/N: Thanks for reading :D 
Hope you enjoyed!

Words: 937