꒰👑 Wolfhooked Prince I

👑

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼

𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 I

Sweat trickled down his forehead as he continued sweeping the royal floors, this servant caused the most trouble around the palace and everyone was surprised how he wasn't fired yet, perhaps the royalty head was too gentle with of him or just didn't care.

Suddenly, a voice yelled from behind the door frame "Bennett! It's your turn to serve the prince today."

"Today?!" The boy stuttered in terror, he had no idea he'd be serving the prince, especially today! "But you know I can't cook!"

"Everyone else is busy with other matters plus I'm sure you're done here, yes? Now don't disappoint his majesty."

Bennett panicked, what was he going to cook to satisfy the prince? He went through the Royal Menu and picked out a few dishes to scramble together, his first initial thought was to mix Adeptus Temptation  and Jade Parcels  with Sticky Honey Roast and then he forgot it was 6:00am so he had to decide on a breakfast first (well at least hes got dinner done).

He decided to take a risk and cook a really basic but unknown meal for the prince: Adventurer's Breakfast Sandwich and swapped the meat for tomatoes to add a richer flourish he also added Wolfhook leaves.

Now what was he going to make for lunch later on? He had already planned out dinner and made breakfast, oh well let's see what the prince says about this mornings dish.

Footsteps echoed on the hollow wooden floor as Bennett made his way to the princes room, now that he thinks about it, he's never actually seen the prince in person or even met him but today was the day, he carefully made his way to the immense door and pushed it open, tray in hand.

The room looked luxurious, much like someone with class would have. Bennett walked quietly towards the princes bed where he laid asleep, was it improper to wake him up? Bennett placed the tray on the bedside and poured apple juice into a glass and then turned to the prince to take in his appearance.

Grey un-brushed hair, two fangs and lovely etiquette, dressed in really fancy pajamas, the boy then awoke-his eyes were crimson red which were rare to see. Bennett was intimidated and stood frightened and the prince just stared at him.

"He looks so innocent, why did I fear him in the first place? I guess I was expecting someone..stricter." Bennett mused.