꒰🥕 An encounter with Mister Wolf

,, a full version of "When Rabbit Meets Wolf"

🥕𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳(𝗽𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗲)

🥕
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾
𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳

(𝗽𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗲)

Night, the most vital time of a day where predators hunt for their prey, Bennett being one of those unlucky few among the wolfs meal wasn't a good hider but he was much rather a risk taker who would run out into the open looking for adventure, it was a surprise how he hadn't died yet since the wolfs were very vicious over their fair share of food.

You'd assume that this boy was brave but he was very much the opposite, he was afraid of the wolves just like the other bunnies so why was he exposing himself in such a way?

"Because I believe everyone can get along!"

are the words which would escape his mouth but not everyone would agree with that statement.

Just as Bennett was looking at his surroundings he concluded the area as "secure" but that was disproved after movements heard in the leaves, Bennett jolted at the sound and took a closer look at what it could be: Big sharp teeth, pointy grey ears and crimson red luminescent eyes, this had to be a wolf! The boy was filled with excitement but as he got closer, the movements got more aggressive.

Awkwardly laughing Bennett shrugged it off and made slow and steady steps until the creature tried to pounce on him! Perhaps his hunch was wrong and he should start running to save his life.

The boy now filled with adrenaline ran the opposite way, picking up his feet with every step getting quicker with every pace, he dashed through the forest, the tense atmosphere tightening his lungs and clouding his thoughts with the word "live" bouncing in his head, he wouldn't die surely? He's survived all the other times so what was the worry.

He was too tangled with his thoughts that he didn't even notice the tree root poking out in front of him which caused him to trip and skid across the grass, this was just his luck wasn't it? The pale ash-grey haired boy grabbed onto his leg in agony, whimpering in pain and then realised that he was in grave danger, Bennett protected himself with his arms.

Tightly shutting his eyes Bennett could feel a slight breeze on him and a shadow towering over him, as he slowly blinked one eye opening he could make out the wolf sniffing him intently, was he trying to smell if he tasted good?! Bennett instantly stuttered "please don't hurt me.." in hopes the wolf would let him live in this life or death situation.

The voice spoke and instead of it being an intimidating deep voice it sounded rather young and innocent: "I no hurt. You safe."

Bennett acted confused but then was instantly delighted when he discovered that this may be the first wolf that had ever treated him so kindly, he took in the wolfs appearance fully and it appeared to be more human than any other wolf and friendly at that, it had claws too!

Maybe he should introduce himself to create a bond with the wolf, Bennett cleared his throat and spoke up "My names Bennett! How about yours!?" 

"Razor."

"Hey that's a cool name! Who gave it to you?" Bennett asked enthusiastically, this was the longest if not only conversation he had with a wolf but instead of getting a response the wolf ignored him and looked Bennett up and down with his eyes.

Razor continued to search Bennett until his eyes laid upon Bennett's hand, upon further inspection Razor carefully pulled the glove off and saw that his palm was bleeding and it wasn't just a small cut, it seemed to go deeper than that, Razor sighing pulled Bennett's hand closer to his mouth which made the other boy lurch.

The wolf seemed to be cleaning Bennetts wound? With his tongue? Bennett had seen most of the wolves clean themselves by licking but he'd never thought that they'd clean wounds this way, though it made sense so what right did he have to question that fact? He sat there rethinking the whole situation, he was confused all of a sudden but why? Was it because Razor somehow managed to see Bennett hurt?