꒰❀ Flowers and Thorns !!

❀ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀 !! The sun shined bright in the sky and the grass skimmed against the current of the wind, two boys sat at Starsnatch Cliff, observing the landmark that stood in front of them

 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀 !!

The sun shined bright in the sky and the grass skimmed against the current of the wind, two boys sat at Starsnatch Cliff, observing the landmark that stood in front of them. One was picking flowers whilst the other sat and watched.

 "Razor! What do you think of these?!"
"Smell...nice!"

 Cecilias were very common on Starsnatch Cliff, but Razor had never seen one before. Razor moved closer to Bennett and gazed at the flowers petals and then he opened his mouth and ate it.

 "R-Razor! You're not supposed to eat them!"
After the taste test Razor immediately spat it out "Salty.."

 They began picking more flowers, plucking them out of the ground carefully to not damage any of them. When grabbing another Bennett jolted back and hissed as one of his fingers had been cut by a thorn.

"Bennett!" Razor ran over to Bennett, holding onto his finger.
"No worries Razor, it's just a small cut."

Razor looked at Bennett with fear in his eyes and Bennett tried to reassure him but it wasn't working, Razor then did a Razor thing and started licking his finger clean to calm himself but alas Razor fangs dug into Bennett even more.

 "Razor's sorry!" Razor eyes started to fill with tears.
"No, no, no! It's ok Razor!" Bennett patted Razor on the head and pulled a plaster out of his own pocket.

"See? I'm fine." Bennett gave a reassuring smile and Razor smiled after that.

Bennett tried teaching Razor how to make a flower crown but it failed various times

"Here you go." Bennett placed a perfectly made flower crown on top of Razors head.

Razor felt around it and gleamed with happiness, Razor picked up a flower crown that laid beside Bennett and put it on his head.

"We match!"

Bennett couldn't help but smile, he's never seen Razor this happy. Bennett then spotted a dandelion, he plucked it and gave it to Razor, the wolf boy stared at the flower and then slowly began opening his mouth again.

"Razor No! You're supposed to make a wish and blow on it!"

Razor looked at Bennett and slowly retracted back, he closed his eyes seemingly making a wish and blew.

"Sooo, what was your wish?"
"Us! Together!"
"Wait what?!" Bennett flustered at this response and hid his face into his arm.
"Time with you, make me happy."
"Oh, so that's what you meant." Bennett thought to himself, his face turning back to normal with a more relaxed expression.
"Well now you said your wish out loud so it wont come true!" Teased Bennett.
"No fair!"

Bennett giggled and Razor came closer, he gave Bennett an annoyed look and went to pick up more flowers.