꒰ ☂️ Umbrellas and Water Pellets

☂️

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻

𝗨𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀

Rain. It was nothing new to the adventurer, I mean, it always rains every time he takes a step out of Mondstadt but this time this was the first time it had rained in a while, I wonder why.

The young man wasn't just going to stop for little droplets of water coming out the sky, where's the fun in that? It just makes adventuring feel more like an adventure!

He yanked his friend by the hand and showed him to the window where it was raining, the boys both looked at each other and nodded in agreement and both ran outside with only rain boots to withstand the weather.

The ruffled boy starting jumping in each puddle that came along their path whereas the other admired the rain. It wasn't long before the rain started to hit harder and they soon regretted not bringing any equipment.

Razor, didn't mind the rain but on the other hand you'd think Bennett would get used to it by now but as it hadn't rained in a while he forgot how it felt,

so the two boys starting looking for shelter but to someones luck they couldn't find any, they were already far from Mondstadt so it was pointless going back as they hadn't started their adventure yet.

Razors eyes caught onto Bennett and Bennett soon caught on, Razor went forth and lifted the hood that was attached to Bennetts clothes and then lifted his own, their problem was solved with just a simple, forgotten solution.

Bennett kicked his feet around and Razor searched the vicinity looking for something to do, something fun.

Bennett then was then interrupted with him being dragged by Razor across the forest, they were running so fast that Bennett nearly tripped over.

Stood before them was a cave of some sort, and it rooted deep from within. Bennetts eyes looked like they could burst out of their sockets and they went in not knowing what dangers were about to approach them.

It was damp and eerie, you'd think that both of the boys would be cautious but they charged in and searched the cave, Razor picked up the mud on the floor and started drawing on the wall, making pictures and communicating with Bennett and soon Bennett joined in too.

By now the wall was filled with their goofiness and they wondered deeper in the cave,

"Woah, I wonder if there's treasure in here" Bennett inquired.

"Razor look." he sniffed up the place and headed in one direction where Bennett followed. 

There sat a luxurious chest filled with gold, Bennett couldn't believe his luck today and ran towards the treasure without a second thought and then his foot seemed like it lost its balance and he was up in the air, caught by a trap.

Razors face turned from excitement to fear in seconds 
"Bennett!" he called out.

Razor pulled out his claymore and looked around and stood in front of him was a Mitachurl with a fire blazing axe, a hot one that would scorch through your skin and burn all of the flesh, Razor eyes tenses and he charged towards the Mitachurl dodging any incoming attacks, he was doing well with only a few scratches from the impact of the axe hitting the ground.

The wolf used his surroundings carefully, trying not to get Bennett hurt.

"Razor!" Razor swiftly turned around to see Bennett pointing behind him, just then an axe hit Razors face, not too deep but deep enough for a big gash of blood to spew out of his head and he collapsed on the floor.

Bennetts eyes widened and he finally came to his senses and cut the rope with his sword and infused his sword with pyro, his eyes filled with rage and determination to take this monster down, he planned his moves carefully and with haste then he finally had an opening.

He took a couple of burns and finally got knocked down, had he failed to protect his friend? He was proud with the damage he did to the Mitachurl and finally accepted fate.

..

Bennett opened his eyes and saw something sharp poke through the creatures chest, it was a claymore? Just then the Mitachurl fell down and behind him was...Razor! Bennett ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks Razor! I'm pretty sure the rain has stopped by now!" 

A growl was heard from him.

"Razor?"

He turned to where Razor was looking and a Fatui Agent was approaching them, they forgot about the treasure that lured them here in the first place.

"Ok Razor I have a plan."

The Agents pace quickened.

"On 'Go' I want us to merge our elements, okay?" Bennett assumed Razor understood as he nodded. 

He sighed and both of them got up from the ground, if they could get rid of this guy then they could bring the treasure home! Which motivated Bennett

"One."
"Two"
"One!"
"wait what?"

The Fatui agent disappeared and came behind them.

"UHM, GO!"

Pyro and Electro infused caused a huge overload which killed the last enemy.

"Well that was easy." They laughed and began stuffing the treasure in their bags and made their way out of the cave.

"Oh I guess it is still raining, well come on, there's still loads to do!" The adventurer pulled the innocent boy into the rain and they starting making mud angels.

"Ok so, move your arms up and down like this and let your legs follow!" he demonstrated.

They both enjoyed this activity and then Bennett moved onto the next one,

"Okay Razor! Pick a raindrop and we'll see which one wins!"
"In what?" 
"A race!"

They picked out their raindrops carefully and watched with full interest and in the end Razor won.

"Good job Razor you won!"
"Razor gets prize now?"
"Oh uhm sure, I'll cook some of my specially made eggs-"

"No." Razor stared at Bennett, eyes firm and fixed on him. "I want Benny!" he barked.

"Huh, what?"

Razor squeezed Bennetts hand and found his way to entwine with them, he blushed.

"Razor is uh something wrong?"

"Stay here for a while..."

They ended up stargazing together with Razor falling asleep moments later, Bennett ran his fingers through Razors hair and smiled and soon fell asleep too, cuddling his "friend" keeping him warm.

..

It was the next day, still cloudy but less rain and Bennett awoke to a heavy weight on his legs, oh my god Razor was sleeping soundly on his lap and so cutely too! Bennetts lip quivered and his face glowed red, he then conscientiously picked up Razor where he sat in his arms and carried him to Mondstadt. I enjoy spending time with you he whispered.

Bennetts whole body ached for some reason and he soon felt weak and placed Razor on the grass. Bennett held onto his stomach as blood seeped from either side of his mouth, his eyes then felt heavy and soon drooped.

 Bennett held onto his stomach as blood seeped from either side of his mouth, his eyes then felt heavy and soon drooped

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading !

Words: 1187