CH2||Interveiw

A piercing alarm sounded off besides your head making you jump and wake up quickly to try and frantically get rid of the disturbance.

"SHOOT-" You realised your alarm had been going off for a while now and you had 30 minutes before your interview.

With a rush and racing heart, you ran around your room looking for something presentable enough to wear since first impressions count quite a bit.

"A tie? No- yes? Augh I'll wear it." Choosing something to fit your aesthetic and be fast was difficult but you managed.

The patter of your feet can be heard as you're running from place to place through out your apartment complex.

The last thing you grab is your backpack and keys hearing the clinging of metal beside you as you run for the door.

You got the door shut and locked it with shakey hands to start running off again.

You rummage your pockets for your phone to call an uber as you didn't have a car in your possession at the moment.

You paid and waited with nervous hand fiddling. You could feel eyes coming from everywhere and it scared the living day light out of you.

'Why can't everyone look away!' You cried in your head as the anxiety started to form.

You took a glance at your phone to see the uber was very close by.

'My life is saved!' You celebrated in relief.

You see a car drive up to you and pull over in front of you.

The car door opens easily and you slide your body into the back seats.

"Where to exactly?" The driver asked in front of you with their hands on the wheel and looking at you through the mirror.

"The uhm, pizza plex please." You softly answered.

The driver just hummed in response and got driving again after there was a clear spot to get back on the road to.

The wait wasn't awfully long and you had 5 minutes to make it there and the panic kicked in again.

'Only 5 minutes, and I don't want to tell the driver to speed up to only get into a crash, what if I annoy them too?' You head was fighting itself in a mental conversation.

"This where you wanted to be?" The driver snapped you back to reality.

There besides you stood the enormous entertainment center.

"Yes! Thank you." You quickly thanked the driver and got out to start running towards the building.

'I can make it on time!' You thought with joy.

The doors are pushed open by you as you step into the structure.

"Wow.." You muttered in amazement.

The entire place was filled with tiny and large bots and bright neon lights making it bright with life. Artificial life.

You turn your head to look over at what you guessed was the front desk to this place and see a blonde woman in a grey dress shirt and black pants with a name tag that you couldn't read from the distance you stood at.

She then noticed you and started to walk from behind the counter towards you.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" The woman asked you.

"Yeah! That's me." You said with a small laugh at the end to seem more friendly.

"Great to have you here Y/n. Come, follow me." She instructed and started to walk off.

You then catched up to her and walked besides her listening to what she tells you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And that's what you'll need to know, any questions?" Vanessa asked.

You've spent about an hour or so walking and listening to the woman you learned to be Vanessa as she had taken you around the whole building teaching you the to-do and not to-do of this place.

The animatronics are not out so you hadn't seen any except for the persistent map bots and the tiny yellow ones you absolutely adored.

"No questions from me." You spoke to her to let her know you had all the information needed.

"So, what spot in here are you hoping for?" She asked another question.

"I'd think the daycare attendant or party planner. They seem more of my type." You explained to Vanessa.

"You pick those two out of them all?" She was a bit confused at your decisions.

"Well, I'm not too bad at keeping things in check and talking with kids isn't too nerve wracking." Its the honest truth and it wasn't anything special.

"I'm glad someone wants to take one of those jobs since we need more of them." She tiredly explained her feelings to you.

This place is very understaffed and Vanessa had to deal with the most of it. A helping hand is greatly appreciated by her.

"Well then, I think that's all we have Here for today. Hope to see you soon."

"I hope to as well, bye-bye!"

You and Vanessa waved off each other as you exited the pizza plex.

She seemed like an honest woman and kind at that too, having to work with her would be quite a nice experience.

Let's hope you make all the meeting points and get this job.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A week has passed by of anticipated waiting for a certain notification.

You were in the living room on your sofa watching videos off of YouTube to cure your boredom as you were drinking a cup of coffee and reading.

Multiple distractions but it was soothing to you in an odd way.

You hear your phone vibrate and shake on the table next to you.

With the coffee set down and TV paused, you grab the phone and unlock it to check what it was.

The moment you read the most recent notification you put down the phone and jumped up with excitement.

You had just been accepted as an employee in the daycare center at Freddy fazbears mega pizzaplex so how could you not be excited.

You haven't been one to enjoy working but this seemed different for other working spaces.

"On Tuesday I start. Same place as the interview. Let's go!" The excitement still hasn't died down and you hadn't planned on just leaving it at that, so you went to go get yourself some pastries.

Sure it was just a daycare attendant, but getting a job you were interested in was a very hard find.

'Tuesday is going to be amazing and I can feel it!'

The pride and pure happiness lasted all through out the week and weekend.

Tuesday is tomorrow. Get some rest, and wait till morning.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the pace is slow, didn't want to put too many time gaps so next chapter is when it really starts
ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)