CH11|| busy day

"Walkie.. Talkies.. Nearest.. To.. Me." You mumbled out the words that were being typed away on the screen in your hands.

"Aha!" With a map you had found a near by store that sold them for a reasonable price.

It was early in the morning hence you sitting in your bed scrolling through Google maps.

With that you packed your bag with the necessities needed including an umbrella.

The rain was pouring decently hard but distracted you with the beauty of it all.

After walking outside you reach out your hand to feel the rapid rain against your skin.

"Wow." You relaxed as the sound of rain pellets poured onto your umbrella shielding you from the blissful weather.

Your feet made contact with the concrete below and splashed the water making a ripple after it.

Today was already starting off great, a great mood and beautiful weather to enjoy. Maybe today was also going to be a nice work day.

.
.
.
.
.

"Thanks, bye!" You motioned a small wave and the kind old man behind the counter waved back.

"see 'ya!" He smiled warmly and the chiming of a bell notified your leave.

"Alright, now for a car ride." You opened up your phone and pressed until you had found and played for a cab to pick you up.

The rain was picking up harsher than before but still managed its beauty through dull fluffy skies.

After a while more of awkward waiting and your bag held sluggishly over your shoulder, the cab had arrived and you hopped in.

The ride was quiet which you enjoyed as the sound of outside was calming, the splashes of water against cars. The taps of rapid rain. You simply were engulfed.

"This your stop?" The man behind the wheel looked back to you snapping you back to what was important.

"Oh, yes. thank you, sir." You smiled to him and got out opening back up your umbrella.

The sound of thunder was brought to notice.

"Better hurry in." You muttered and sped walk to the entrance of the pizza plex.

"Hey, Y/n. You're the first person here today." Vanessa greeted you slightly surprised which you were as equally.

"But dosent everyone else have to get here earlier than me?" You asked closing and shaking off the water on your umbrella.

"Yeah, that's the thing. The weather isn't supposed to be great today." She sighed.

Then mist likely today will be slow, even though you would have to book a party here it still dosent mean you couldn't cancel it.

"Well then I guess today won't be so active." You looked back at her and she looked relived.

"Yep. that's why today is going to be fine without as many other people around. But if more don't show up I might have you handling a few parties." She explained and that brought a slight dread.

"Oh, how fun." You sarcastically said making Vanessa laugh.

"Don't worry, that's only if I can't manage and I like to think I'm pretty flexible." She complimented herself and you couldn't fully disagree as she had been here linger than any other co-worker and has managed since.

"Well, I'll see you a round!" You started walking past the entry gate and into the colorful plaza.

The swipe of your card gained you access to the daycares entrance and into a lit up hall way.