CH7||clean up

Poor spider never got to live to its fullest, such a tragedy.

The webs still bothered you though and needed to disappear.

"Do you have a duster or something that would work to get rid of those webs?" You turned to him as you examined the cobweb filled room.

He hums to signify that he does.

"Under these mats is where I keep a few cleaning supplies so here is a duster." He hands you a rainbow duster and you get straight to work.

Coughs could be heard emitting from you as the dust of the walls blew across your face and breathing tightened up.

"Ah! Y/n are you okay?!" Sun rushes over and pats your back repetitively in effort to stop the coughing fit.

"I'm- I'm fine!" you manage to spit out as the coughing slowly subsided.

"Here, allow me to instead and you take a break alright?" He didn't wait for an answer and picked you up with the duster still in your hands then placed you near the edge of the balcony to sit down.

"Thanks."

He took the duster from your hands to clean the mess himself as the guilt of making you do so pained him as one of his programmed responses.

This may take a while..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Done!" Sun had beamed breaking you from your spaced out thoughts staring blanket at a wall.

"Oh, sorry. You're done?" You looked up to him as he looked back at you.

"Sure am! Come, come!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you back into his room or more likely storage closet.

"See!" He was proud of finally cleaning the mess he 'slept' in.

The room was organized and clean.

"Oh wow you did a great job! I can barely tell that this was the room I saw before." You complimented him and he took it straight to his head.

"Oh n-no! No, its not much! It just needed to be cleaned anyways.." He turned his head away to look at another side of the room in embarrassment.

"But thank you." He turned to look at you with a never ending smile.

You noticed how something wasn't there. Blocked out.

But what got covered?

No thoughts of what was missing came to mind but it felt wrong.

"H-E-L-L-O, EARTH TO Y/N!" Sun was shaking his hand crazily in front of you making you jump in shock.

"Sorry again, I was just deep in thought." You apologized awkwardly fiddling with your fingers cracking them constantly.

"Is there something wrong? Did I say something mean?" He asked worried if he was the problem to why you were so out of it.