CH4||popularity

A new sound came into notice when it got increasingly louder.

A tune?

The song consisted of squeaks and many sound effects that can be heard commonly in cartoons.

You giggled at the tune, it fit the bot quite well.

You stood at the front desk waiting for the parents and children like sun was except he was situated in front of the doors.

It stood there blankly staring at the door but you can see the slight movement of its fingers and tilting head as it waits in excitement.

Sun was entertaining to watch patiently awaiting for a grand introduction and greeting.

The sound of distant steps and voices grew louder with the sound of children being loud and clear.

The sun animatronic looked to lighten up in joy with sounds as it turned its face plate and shifted its body to look through the glass barriers.

Their spikes spun for a second then back to waiting.

The minor things sun did perked you up by just seeing them this over joyed.

Kids were pointing behind the glass and pressing against it to look in and see the daycare.

Their faces were amusing to watch as the shine in there eyes grew.

You revert your attention back to the doors as you see sun approach them pridefully.

It set their plated hands on and with a swift push, they opened to reveal everyone circling around.

Sounds of loud chattering and gasping children were loud and clear with the doors now wide open.

Kids came rushing in to play and circle around the animatronic.

'There's so many, but sun is still standing.'

The parents and caregivers had waved and hugged the kids good bye then left after all was fine.

You watched from the desk as kids laughed and ran around with unlimited energy, spending as much as they can.

Then, a group of kids that were surrounding sun started to make there way over to you bringing sun with them like a hoard.

A slight dread appeared as it was a group consisting of 10 or more tiny children ranging from about 5-8.

Two of the group grabbed your arms and pulled you from behind the desk.

You didn't want to fight them to only get yelled at by their parents so you willingly went along without much resistance.

They let go and all of them went from circling sun to circling around you.

"I haven't seen you before!" One had said.

"You don't look like sun?" Another questioned.

"Are you an adult?" A voice asked from behind you.

The questions kept pilling and pilling on from one another, some repeated.

You broke out in a nervous laughter due to being overwhelmed and started to shaking your hands to get their attention more focused and to let you speak.

"W-whoa, whoa there! Give me a second to breathe heheh!" You awkwardly replied trying to suppress your anxiety.

'Maybe I was thinking that kids were all well mannered and lazy.'

"Ok now, you can ask one by one please. Take your turns and be patient." You smiled and explained hoping to catch yourself a break.

Sun was off entertaining other children as they left you to deal with this group.