Chapter 2

Anthony got claimed.....by Poseidon. (Still in Percy's pov) I gaped at him, not believing what I saw. We were outside of my cabin, so everyone saw. Chiron saw too. He shouted: "All hail Anthony Bailey, son of Poseidon, who is the earthshaker, Stormbringer, and lord of the horses!" Chiron kneeled before Anthony. Only I didn't kneel, and Anthony looked me up and down like I was something disgusting he found on the sidewalk and said arrogantly: "Why don't you kneel before me? Everyone knows that I am the best hero of all." Chiron hissed at me: "Kneel, you stupid boy! He is your brother! Show some respect to him!" So I just bowed my head for half a second. Then, Poseidon flashed in, and Chiron looked as if he were about to kiss the ground if he bowed deeper even an inch. Poseidon roared: "THIS IS ANTHONY BAILEY, AND HE IS MY FAVORITE SON! MY OTHER IDIOTIC SON, PERSEUS, IS WORTHLESS! NOW I, LORD POSEIDON, LORD OF THE SEA, HEREBY DISOWN PERSEUS JACKSON, FOR HE IS THE MOST IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS SON A FATHER COULD HAVE!!!" After that, I could feel my energy drain away, and I collapsed, my legs not able to hold up my weight, and then, I saw blackness, but not before Poseidon looked at me in outrage, and cried: "This should not be possible! The boy still has his powers!" Then, I blacked out. (again) 

A/N: Hi guys, this chapter is dedicated to my best friend, who convinced me that I should update and she also chose Poseidon, because it's a classic, right? 😁

Blue cookies!!! 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵