Chapter 3

When I woke up, Julie was standing over me, with an exasperated smile. She said: "you just keep getting injured, do you?" I gave her my usual lopsided grin "yep".

*************time skip***************

Everyone betrayed me for that no-good loser of a half-brother! It was a good thing that Thalia, Nico, Will, and Annabeth were still by my side. If I lost them, I probably would have shattered to pieces.  First I lost Katie Gardener because HE told her I had ruined their garden. I was just sitting at the Poseidon table when Katie stormed to the table and slapped me across the face. I was outraged. Katie told me (read shouted at me) what had happened, and then took my lunch and used it to punch me in the face. Then Katie marched away, fuming, while I just sat there, bruised and just shocked. Then I lost the Stolls. I was at Zeus's fist, sitting there, and thinking about what had happened. Then the Stolls came and threw random stuff at me while shouting that they hated me. I still had no idea why. After that, well, you get the idea. Everyone betrayed me except for Thalia, Nico, Will, and Annabeth.

*************time skip***************

Someone else betrayed me. It was Annabeth.

A/N Hi people. Sorry I'm not updating frequently, I'm getting really lazy now...