(SG) Optimus x Spike

(Transformers is not mine. It belongs to Hasbro.
This picture is not mine either. It's by twiki in deviant art.
"talking"
'thinking'
-Comm speech-
-Cybertronian speech-
Enjoy!)

Spike looked at the world he was born in as he thought about the one he had accidentally landed in a few weeks ago with Gold Bug. He had received shock after shock, especially when he learned about Autobots being evil and the Decepticons were not evil. Gold Bug had been almost offlined by the dark Optimus there. It was crazy and yet, he knew it was a possibility, for Autobots to be evil. He didn't pass his history class without learning how dark humans could be after all. What he truly couldn't forget however was the look the dark Optimus gave him as they left that world behind.

Spike, 'Calm down! It's just been a few weeks.'

Gold Bug, "You okay buddy?"

Spike, "Huh? Oh yeah, yeah, just a thought. The last few weeks were crazy"

Gold Bug looked at his charge understandingly, "I know buddy. Don't worry you are safe. I promise. I will protect you."

Spike hugged his Guardian, "I know big brother. I just worry you will get hurt in the process."

Gold Bug nuzzled Spike, "Do not worry about me baby brother."

Gold Bug looked at him worried, 'It was not me he was interested in anyway.'

Optimus, -This is the base. Come in Gold Bug!-

Gold Bug, -Gold Bug here sir, what is going on?-

Optimus, -There has been a power surge near you. Be careful.-

Gold Bug, -Sir, can I make a request?-

Optimus who was surprised by the change in language, -Of course, Gold Bug. What is it?-

Gold Bug, -Is it possible to have another mech or femme watch over Spike? I think he is more shaken from what happened a few weeks ago.-

Optimus, -I understand your worry. It was quiet a shock for everyone. I thank Primus everyday we didn't turn out that way.-

Gold Bug spoke in English again, -Thank you Optimus.-

Spike, "What were you talking about?"

Gold Bug chuckled, "Don't worry bro, it's just work. I might also be a bit freaked out as well, I never thought I would be crazy."

Spike became quite hearing that, he remembered meeting the dark Gold Bug. He had been separated from his Gold Bug when he met the darker one in the middle of the forest. He had been surprised with the colour scheme first and the weird look in his optics when he saw him. It had sent a sense of fear through him but he was lost so he called.

Flashback:

Spike, "Gold Bug? That you? I thought I was lost."

SG Gold Bug looked at the lovely and adorable little human who approached him with no fear, "Little one."

Spike, "Yeah, that space bridge really kicked us out huh?"

SG Gold Bug, "Space Bridge?"

Spike, "Did you get hurt too bad, big bro?"

SG Gold Bug hummed, 'Big bro, huh? I strangely like the sound of that.'

Spike had gotten closer at that point, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? You are acting strange."

Gold Bug looked at the little human and gave a smile and held him rubbing his servo up and down Spike's back, "I'm alright little one. Just a little tired. We should return now."