Coming Home

(Transformers is not mine and the picture above is an official art.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
-Cybertronian speech-
Enjoy!)

Gold Bug transformed, "Come on baby bro. Let's go home."

Spike nodded before looking back, "What are you waiting for? Get in already."

Rad perked up, "Really?"

Coby, "You don't mind?"

Mikaela, "The bots here never let anyone enter their alt modes."

Crosshair transformed, "The bots here are aftholes. We are way cooler. Shall we?"

Coby who was closer to Crosshair grinned happily before nodding and entered the green bots alt form. He looked around the vehicle and couldn't help but marvel at the interior and asked him about the design. Crosshair rumbled happily and explained one of his human friends, Tupac, was a designer and she helped him choose an alt form. Coby was curious about their relationship and asked Crosshair about. Crosshair explained they were his trusted friends and if he ever needed a break from the war, they gave him a safe haven.

Coby looked outside as the base was left behind, "So you don't sleep with them?"

Crosshair, "Oh Primus no, child, just no. Humans are too young by Cybertronian standards. And we are not pedophiles. Thank you."

Coby winced, "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to imply that."

Crosshair rumbled in comfort, "Don't apologize, you were curious. There is nothing to apologize about."

Coby gave him a tentative smile, "Could you tell me more please? Spike told us stories about your world, especially the movies and anime. I want to know more."

Crosshair, "Sure kiddo, why not."

Crosshair told Coby about his world while Ironhide carried Mikaela and Rad making sure they were okay. And no he did not need any favors from them and that his Chromia unlike this one was loyal to him only. Mikaela looked at little skeptical about that and Ironhide understood why after dealing with the dark one. Chromia would have beaten her counterpart to death if she had been here and heard how her counterpart talked.

Ironhide, 'Thank Primus we did not turn out that way.'

Rad, "You really don't want us to repay you back?"

Ironhide, "No, sparkling, no, no bot worth their salt that I know would ever touch you like that. These bots you grew up with are insane, even more insane then the cons in my world."

Rad tilted his head, "What about Red Alert and um Bluestreak? Are they, you know?"

Ironhide, "They are complete opposite of these two. Also Bluestreak and Gold Bug are planning on courting each other. Not a human."

Mikaela and Rad relaxed after that and asked more questions about what he did in and how they would adjust. Ironhide said, he could not promise that anything but they would get a proper editing and a normal human job. If they wanted they could join the human army that teams up with the bots during missions too.

Mikaela, "Wait the human army still exist?"

Ironhide, "Why yes, I noticed it doesn't exist here."

Rad grimaced, "They were the first ones wiped out."

Ironhide, "So Will here is dead."

Mikaela, "Who?"

Ironhide, "William Lennox, he is one of the most stubborn, infuriating and brave human, I had the honor to become close friends with. His daughter Annabel is my Godchild."