New Toy?

(Transformers is not mine. I would have been rich otherwise. lol
The picture above is an official art.
"talking"
'thinking'
-Cybertronian speech-
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Spike sat wary and stiff, 'He really is going to drug me. I am gonna go through that hell again.'

SG Jazz shushed him, "Do not struggle, my sweet little human. You will only bruise your soft skin. Ah swear on Primus! Your skin has to be the softest ah have come across. You know what ah have met many humans coming through this base."

Spike shivered on seeing the obssessive fervent gaze on the dark Jazz's optics, "That has nothing to do with me though. Look I'm not even from this world. Why do you even want me here? You lot make no sense."

SG Jazz chuckled as he injected the drug in Spike's arm getting a desperate look from him, "Oh darling ~ Didn't our dear Gold Bug tell you? He is so so so obsessed with you after all."

Spike looked at him really irritated, "If he said anything would I be confused or frustrated right now. None of you make any sense. You already took over this planet from what I can understand. Why do you want to risk it all over a human with another world's Autobots?"

SG Jazz looked at him and smirked, "Awwwww! Are you worried over us? Do you hear what this little one just said Prowl?"

Spike froze at that although the cables didn't stop caressing him gently despite the firm grip on his wrist and ankles. He felt another set of cables join the existing ones rather than see Prowl join them. He felt a rough and calloused hand rub up and down his back before groping his ass. Spike eeped before turning around and seeing a dark colored Prowl watching him. Spike shivered at the hungry look in his, it was similar to Jazz and Spike could not help comparing them to his Jazz and Prowl. They would never do this to him, ever, Prowl was a stickler for rules and ethics while Jazz was one of the most protective bots he met. But these two were opposites of them and obviously had no qualms about using him.

SG Prowl purred on seeing Spike stare at him, "Like what you see, little one? I promise if you behave we will make you feel good."

Spike scowled and snarked, "I would rather you both stop touching me in such perverted manner, thank you."

SG Jazz laughed, "Oh I love that fire in you. It's very attractive. The humans have a saying about that, don't they?"

SG Prowl grinned darkly as he started to play with Spike's dick, "Like a moth to the flame."

Spike spluttered red faced, "I told you to stop."

SG Jazz, "And I told you, you don't have much choice, my dear. So behave or this will hurt you a lot."

SG Prowl then touched Spike's nipples with his servos and caused his servos to vibrate at a low frequency. The slow vibration teased the nipples, causing them to harden and Spike moaned at the feeling of pleasure. The drug was starting to take effect making the little human more sensitive and reciprocative of their teasing. Spike was frustrated, his body was responding to the teasing against his will. He had a suspicion, it was due to the drug he was given, nothing more than that.

SG Jazz spoke as one of his cables ran up and down Spike's dick, "You know, we searched for your counterpart in this world. Sadly we could not be with them."

Spike who was panting from pleasure snarked weakly, "Why? He rejected you? Or did you realize you killed him by accident?"

SG Prowl pushed one of his cables inside him in reproach, "Such fire, even under the influence. My, my, I'm going to enjoy breaking you, little pet."