Taken

(Transformers do not belong to me.
The picture above is an official art so not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-Comm speech-
-Cybertronian speech-
Enjoy!)

Spike woke up happy and relaxed after avoiding the new arrivals for weeks. The drug had finally run its course according to Ratchet and was completely out of his system. The Mechs, Femmes and Minibots who were originally bothering him were debriefed on what was actually happening and apologized for their creepy behavior. Spike had forgiven them pointing out it was none of their fault to begin with. He also apologized for being rude and avoiding them instead of explaining the situation but the older Cybertronians insisted it was not his fault either. He was barely a youngling in their optics, not even out of sparklinghood and both sides came to an agreement to forgive and forget.

Spike, 'They are not that bad once you get to know them.'

Bluestreak greeted him, "Good morning Spike. It's a really great day outside, isn't it?"

Spike, "Blue? Where's Gold Bug? Not that I mind you picking me up, of course."

Bluestreak opened his door for Spike, "Gold Bug had a mission he could not avoid but don't you worry. He will be back by evening."

Spike nodded putting his seatbelt on, "That's cool with me. So I guess we will be hanging out together, unless you need to get to work after this."

Bluestreak chirped happily, "Oh no. I finished my work before coming here. Gold Bug would have my aft if I leave you alone. He is still suspicious of the others."

Spike was bewildered, "What? Why? The drug is gone right? Right? They apologized for their actions too. And we came to an agreement didn't we?"

Bluestreak laughed, "I assure you Spike, they are not interested in you romantically anymore. But the fact that you readily forgave them endeared you to a lot of them. If we were on Cybertron what they did would have guaranteed punishments, should anyone in your shoes demanded it."

Spike blinked and blinked again, "I think I remember Prowl telling me that a few days back. But I honestly don't think it's their fault at all. They were not expecting it and if they knew I doubt that any of them would have behaved the way they did. They literally called me a sparkling, a baby."

Bluestreak snorted at Spike's pout at the end, "We know and they know. They also know if you wanted they would have to face some bad consequences but the thing is they did not. So despite everything that happened, they still like you for that. They will not approach you to romance you but they might approach you for other stuff."

Spike, "Other stuff, Blue?"

Bluestreak, "Yeah, Jazz told me something interesting. He heard a chat between two minibots about you. They were wondering if they could have Guardianship of you. Gold Bug was there and heard it and was not happy at all."

Spike was confused, "But my Dad is my Guardian? Unless I am missing something here, or there is a translation mistake. Is being a Guardian a big thing to you guys?"

Bluestreak hummed, "How to explain? Guardianship for humans is to guide their young till adulthood, if I'm right?"

Spike, "That's the basics yeah."

Bluestreak, "It's more than that for Cybertronians. To be a Guardian is one of the greatest honors any of us can get. I think you have noticed sparklings are actually very rare and if any are actually born. Well the creators tend to hoard them away from others."

Spike was surprised, "Oh, I didn't realize it was like that. Wow! I didn't see that coming."

Bluestreak, "There's more actually but you will have to ask Optimus or Ratchet or any of the older bots about it really. I don't have the qualifications to be a Guardian in fact, among the younger bots only Hotshot and Gold Bug have the necessary requirements to be one."