Detention *KamiDeku*🍒

3rd Person POV - 2,390 words

"Kaminari, no!" The blond rolls his eyes while laughing, being sure to keep quiet as he does so.

"Come on, Mido! Live a little, it'll be fine." The freckled boy huffs, trying to calm his racing heart.

"If we get expelled it will not be fine! My mom will kill me, and I will kill you!"

"Geez, man. I don't know, maybe you'll be expelled just for your little threat. That didn't sound like something a hero would say?" The blond continued to laugh as they continued their way behind the school.

"Shut up, why are we even doing this anyway?"

"Cause it'll be fun, and I've always wanted to try it."

"Vandalism is a felony, Kams," Midoriya tries to convince him to not do what he's about to do.

"It won't be, I'm not gonna do too much, it will just be counted as a misdemeanor. And that's only if we're caught."

"We're so gonna get caught. I also hate that you know that."

"What can I say, I'm gonna be a good hero, I know my stuff," Kami smirks, cocky as always.

"Not if you're expelled and end up in jail!"

"Chill out, man," he sighs as he pulls out the can of yellow spray paint from his bag. "Here," he throws a can of black to Midoriya.

"I don't want-"

"Hey! What are you kids doing back here!"

"Oh shi-" Kami starts, getting up to start running before Midoriya grabs his arm, keeping him there.

"Shut up, if you run, you'll make it worse," Midoriya whispered, trying to remain calm, but Kaminari could feel his hands shaking.

"Well? Explain yourselves."

"We-"

"It was me, sir. It was my fault, he didn't want to, he was trying to stop me. I'll accept whatever punishment is given to me, I'm sorry."

"Come with me, both of you."

"But he-" Denki started, stopping once he received a glare from both Cementoss and Midoriya.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

"Well, it seems that you didn't cause any harm to the school's property, but you did intend to and that cannot be forgiven so easily. One week detention for Mr. Midoriya, I understand that you were trying to stop Mr. Kaminari but you failed to tell an adult and I cannot let that slide." Midoriya nodded, keeping his head down. "As for you, Mr. Kaminari, three weeks. As this is not an unfamiliar process to you, consider this your last chance. I hate to send students away, but you cannot hope to become a hero if these issues keep occurring."

"But sir, I-" Principal Nezu gave him a pointed look.

"Are you questioning my judgment, Mr. Kaminari?"

"No, sir," he shook his head, looking down as well.

"Good, now I expect that you both report to Mr. Aizawa's classroom everyday of your punishment from 4-6PM, he will decide what to keep you both busy with. Have a good day, boys. Your detention starts on Monday."

"Yes, sir, have a good day," they both whispered, quietly exiting the room.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I should have listened to you and I'm sorry that I dragged you into this," the blond whispered, grabbing the greenette's wrist to stop him from walking away.

"It's whatever, Kams, I just want to go back to my dorm," the boy sighed, not looking into the blond's eyes.

"Hey," Kaminari pulls Midoriya closer to him, lifting his chin to make him meet his eyes. He leans down and brings him into a slow kiss that only lasted a few seconds, "I am sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen."