Day 7:Half Dressed *SeroKami*🌶

3rd person POV-881 words

It was a Saturday and the Bakusquad plus the Dekusquad decided to go to the mall.

"Alright, where to first?" Midoriya asked, who had Bakugo's arm around his waist.

After getting a bunch of different responses they decided to split up, getting in groups of two to three. Deku with Bakugo, Tsu and Uraraka with Mina, Todoroki and Kirishima with Iida, and Kaminari with Sero.

"So, Serobro, where'd you wanna go first?" Kaminari asked.

"I told you not to call me that, we're not just friends," Sero sighed, rolling his eyes.

"We're not friends?" Kami looked at him with sad eyes, pouting.

"No, we're more than that. And don't look at me like that, I could kiss you, you're so cute," Sero scolded, causing Denki to blush.

"Do it, bitch, no balls!" Sero scoffed and stopped walking, turning to face Denki, and cupping his cheek with his hand. 

"You asked for it, mi amor," he whispers as he leans in to kiss the blond. Kami's eyes widened and he backed away.

"I was kidding," he laughs awkwardly as he starts walking away from his boyfriend. Sero laughs in return and speeds up to catch up with him.

"So where to first, babe?"

"Better, um how about Native?" Kaminari just raises his eyebrows at him, in question.

"Do not tell me you don't know what Native is, that's literally my favorite store!" 

"Oh yeah, that one place that has those things with the thingy things, right?"

"Right, the things with the thingy things," he nods in agreement. "Oh my All Might, Kami. The Native American store."

"Oh, why didn't you just say that?" Sero huffs and grabs Kaminari's wrist, dragging him in the direction of the said store.

About an hour or two of looking around and shopping, they headed back to the food court, where they had agreed to meet back up at.

They all decided to eat lunch together before heading back to the dorms.

Once they had arrived back at the dorms they all went to their separate rooms to put away all the things they had bought.

After Kami had hung up the new tapestry he had bought, he decided to head over to Sero's room. Before he left, though, he changed into some really short black gym shorts and a yellow hoodie he had stolen from Sero.

After he was dressed he headed down the hall to the black haired boys room. He was about to knock but then decided not to, he didn't really care.

He grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, pushing the door open. Sero was laying on his bed, shirtless.

Kami had seen his boyfriend naked plenty of times so it didn't really matter. He walked in and shut the door.

"Sup, bro!" Kaminari exclaimed as he jumped up onto his boyfriend, hugging him while laying on him.

He was about to speak but he looked at what his boyfriend was wearing. He smirked then flipped them over.

Sero was now laying on top of Kami, his hand wrapped lightly around his neck. He leant down to whisper in the blond's ear, "what did I say about calling me that?"

"Y-you said to, um, not," he responded, looking away from the  boy on top of him.

"Mhm, that's right, now I'm going to have to insure that you won't call me that," he spoke as he started grinding on the other.

Kami bit his lip to keep his noises in. 

"Uh uh, none of that," Sero said as he pulled Denki's lip down with his thumb. "Now let's take these off, babe." He pulled the electric boys shorts and underwear off.

Hanta flipped Kami onto his stomach and had said boy lift up his lower region.

"Sero~ f-feels s-sooo~ goood~" Denki moans out as he feels said boy's tongue enter him.

The younger boy pulled back, "oh it does, does it?" He then sucked on three of his fingers before circling the blond's hole with one.

"Ye-yES~ oh goD~" The older of the two yelled as a finger pushed into him. "M-more pleeasseee~"

Sero nodded, not caring that Kaminari couldn't see him. He then pushed in another two fingers, causing the boy under him to let out a scream of pleasure.

At this point all he could do was moan, he couldn't speak any actual words from the abuse to his prostate. Sero, loving the sounds that his boy was making, decided to quicken the pace of his fingers.

Kami moaned louder, "can cum~?" He barely was able to ask. In return, the younger smirked.

"From only my fingers? And without me touching your cute little cock? Hmm, you little slut, yes, you may cum." Kaminari released an extra loud moan before cumming all over the bed and his stomach.

The older collapsed, rolling over and holding his arms out for the black haired boy. Hanta chuckled but ultimately laid in his arms.

"Thank you, baby. Imma sleep now," he whispered as he kissed Sero's temple.

"See, was that so hard? Well goodnight, just know that when you wake up, you're returning the favor."

Kami nodded, not really paying attention to anything he was saying.

They both fell asleep, Kami not realizing what he was really in for.