Day 9:Against The Wall *BakuKiri*🍒

Sorry this is so short and rushed, I don't ship them so it was kinda hard to imagine it. I know there are a lot of people who ship this so I did try to make it at least decent.

3rd Person POV-470 words

"Yo, Bakubabe!" Kirishima shouts as he jumps over the back of the couch, landing on the cushion next to Bakugo.

"What do you want, shitty hair?" The ash blond asked, annoyance in his tone.

The red haired boy smirked, climbing into the other male's lap. "No one's here, they all left for the mall, won't be back for another hour or two."

The blond smirks and raises an eyebrow. He pushes Kirishima down onto the couch, "is that so?"

Kirishima nodded as he playfully bit his lip. Bakugo growled and pulled his lip from his teeth with his thumb, "stop that."

"We should try something new. How about I fuck you against the wall. Here, in the common room, there could always be a problem with plans. The others could walk in at any time, really."

Kirishima whines and quickly gets up, undressing while he walks to a wall close to the stairs. Once fully unclothed, he bends over, putting his hands on the wall.

"Eager, are we? The thought of someone catching you, ass ready for me, turns you on, huh?" Bakugo chuckles, smacking the red heads ass. "Turn around."

He pushed Kiri up against the wall, "jump." He catches him, his legs around his waist. He puts his hand around the dick that was currently grinding against his unclothed abs.

He pumped him a few times, spreading his precum on his fingers. He suddenly pushes two fingers into his surprisingly loose hole. He raises an eyebrow at him in question.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Kiri whined but nodded.

"I knew they were gone, you haven't fucked me in so looooonnnggg," he cries, grinding his dick harder onto his stomach.

"I did two days ago," the blond rolls his eyes.

"Don't care, want you in me, now," he grinds on his clothed dick.

"Fuck," Bakugo groans under his breath. He hurriedly slides off his sweatpants, not wearing any underwear.

He doesn't even ask if he was ready, just shoves himself inside. He rapidly thrusts up as he pulls Kirishima down.

Kiri lets out low moans while Bakugo growls. "Fu-fuck, yeah. Faster, damn~"

Bakugo speeds up, thrusting as hard and fast as physically possible. After a good 10 minutes they both felt their climaxes coming soon.

"Bakugo, I'm go-gonna~"

"Me too, give a s-second, dammit."

Three thrusts later, Kirishima came onto his chest while Bakugo pulled out, also cumming on Kirishima's chest.

"Damn," they sighed at the same time.

The blond sets Kiri down. They quickly get dressed before sitting back on the couch. 

Just in time too, the noise of their classmates coming in the room.

"Hagakure, what are you doing in the corner? You're sick, you need to be in bed." Mina questioned, noticing her girlfriend's floating baggy t-shirt.

"I'm just being traumatized."